1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to come out...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Lozloz, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Lozloz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am trying to come out to this friend who I have a huge crush on. I am with her an another friend that I've already come out to. The girl I like, B had to leave and I thought she might not come back. I was so mad at myself. Then she came back and I was going to tell her but I'm really scared. Anyway I am going to try and tell her if I can get up the courage. Fingers crossed. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

2. Lucky Oshawott

Good Luck on everything! I hope all goes well (*hug*)

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  4. returning

Good Luck!

5. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    Good luck :slight_smile:

6. Nyanko

Hope it all goes well! Good luck. :slight_smile:

7. Lozloz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I did it finally. It was about 5 in the morning an I'd said I was going to bed. After hinting all night without her guessing anything I told the story of when I came out to another friend. She was playing a game on the iPad and didn't even respond. My other friend asked her if she was even listening. She said yes and I told her about EC. But I'm really scared because she didn't actually say anything to me. She didn't tell me nothing had changed or anything, but she hasn't said its just a phase. I don't know if she's creeped out. We are normally really close and people call us a couple all the time. I'm so scared that we won't be as close anymore. Aaaaaaaaaaaah! It doesn't help that I'm the first one awake with no one to talk to. :frowning2:

8. Lozloz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    When she woke up things seemed pretty normal between us. She told me to come and sit with her and we curled up on the sofa while we waited for our other friend to wake up. She hasn't reay said anything but I don't think it's a big deal to her. ( didn't tell her I fancied her though) I think things are going stay the way they were :slight_smile:

9. Ianthe

Well, that's good, it sounds like she's accepting. Congratulations!

10. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd be slightly worried she's just rejecting the info and choosing not to react at all. But it does sound fairly positive, and much better than some ugly possibilities. I hope you can tell her you like her sometime soon. :slight_smile:

11. Labyrinth

Hey I would say just take things as they are. I am a female questioning my possible attraction to other women, and in my experience, it really depends on the woman. I guess I am not attracted normally to women, and I have always seen myself eventually ending up with a man, but I've noticed that my interest has been piqued with particular women, the way I relate to them, their warmth, and how we interact. I think it is these things that can awaken that desire in someone who has otherwise believed they are straight. So it probably will just take time for things to sink into her mind and shift how she views you, but the thought may simmer back there about the possibility of something happening between you two. Just take it slow and let her feel out the new dynamic.