1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After nearly 2 months at my new workplace

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by CrimsonThunder, Mar 15, 2008.

1. CrimsonThunder

A little while ago I got a new job and so far its been going great. I've really fitted in and made heaps of work mates.

I'm out to quite a few people there as well, which is good. I always think its better to come out to a new friend as soon as possible because it will be harder later on and if the person doesn't like gays then it saves a lot of time being friends with them and then heart ache at the end of it.

The way I have come out to most of them is through one of my friends there, I think hes straight but he can be very curious at times. Once I told him about a party where I made out with a guy and he said "Oh yeah, I've never done that yet" So I though he might have wanted to do it but it just left me a bit :confused:. (hes hot as btw :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) Anyway one night a manager asked me as a joke "are you gay" because I made a pretty gay comment and I yell out "hey matt, carissa thinks i'm gay!" and he yelled out "you're not gay your bi!" which was good. :slight_smile:

Another time was when someone I have on myspace got asked about me and he said that it says I'm bi on my myspace. Then the guy that asked came up to me and said "I heard it says your bi on the internet" I laughed and said yup. then he gave me the whole raised eyebrows thing that you do when you like someone. (cant really explain it. >_>) hes a guy i have a crush on because hes sooooo cute. (he acts very gay around me too which is sweet, I think he might be :slight_smile:)

And another guy I have a crush on acts very flirty with me as well, but I think hes straight. ;_; I dunno if I'm out to him tho, the person i talked about above is like his best friend so hes probably been told. He also tells the person above all the time that I love him. XD

Well so far so good! And not to mention theres heaps of hot chicks that work here too. I love my new job. ^^

2. CelebrityHead

Hehe that's really cool Tom!!

Mmm I agree. I was stuck on ideas on how to come out to new uni friends, but now I think I'll take a few leaves out of your book! :grin:

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

That's brilliant! It's the people that make or break a job, and it sounds like you've got a great bunch of people to work with. That's why I love my job too - sharing an office with two great gay guys.

4. biisme

yay! congratulations! It's sounds like everythign is going well!

5. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratz!! :grin: Those are really cool ways of coming out!! :grin:

6. CrimsonThunder

I've made some really good friends from there too, and they are both very supportive! One I was riding around with today and he said to me "you're not weird" I interupted with "yes i am. >_>" then he said "no youre, not wierd, your bisexual" was pretty funny XD Then he said "I think gay people should be proud of it" hes really cute too. ^^

And we're going out drinkin next friday. =] One told me today that hes straight even though he acts very gay but I'm not sure about the other one.

7. CelebrityHead

hehe