1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My blog on myspace about coming out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by BabyBoy, Mar 15, 2008.

1. BabyBoy

So yeah, every single person at school knows (except for some people, but oh well, I won't tell if they don't ask) and it feels sooooo good because only 1 of my friends cared, but I realized that he wasn't a good friend from the start anyway, he's actually an awful person and idk why I ignored it for so long.

But the first week of coming out was hard as hell for me, I couldn't take it, I didn't know wtf to do. So I let my feelings out on a blog.

WARNING

This blog is kinda long and I curse a lot. I was angry, I apologize.

BUT, I would GREATLY appreciate it if you guys let me know how you felt about this. Am I being a bit harsh towards my "friend" that didn't accept it, or am I doing the right thing by ignoring his existance? Am I being too harsh all around? Let me know, please.

Coming Out and Saying
    Current mood: adored

Sooo wow. It's finally out. After knowing since.....idk....BIRTH, it's finally out. Because everybody wants to spread my business. Well. Now you all know. I mean...people had known. I've told people over the years. But then it came out this year cuz people loooove to talk. So there ya go. The hardest thing I've ever had to do was forced onto me. And in the end, I'm happier being out. I've lost like...2 friends. One of them was a fat fuck that I didn't give a good damn about in the first place, so...*shrugs* Peace out to your punk ass, and the other guy was somebody who's back I've had for....idk how long. A couple of years. Our friendship has "ended" a bunch of times, but this might be the final time I say "Screw him". The time I need him to have my back the most, he doesn't. I can't hate, he did what I asked though. I said "Be honest" and he was damn honest. So I thank him. For making it so much easier to drop him out of my life and realize who my true friends are, which are a lot more people than I expected.

To the people going around whispering my shit to others instead of me, fuck you. The people asking "Did you hear about Taj being bi" to others INSTEAD of ME, fuck you. The people that DON'T EVEN LIKE ME but LOVE to hear and spread my shit, fuck you. To the people calling ME disgusting for being bi even though THEY'RE the chicks that go around eatin coochie (i hope you know who you are, readin this, wit ya nasty self), FUCK-YOU! I don't give a FUCK who you are, if you look at me any differently because of something so stupid, then I don't need you. I really don't. I've never NEEDED anybody, I've always held my own, I'm a strong dude and can run shit all by myself.

To the people that said "No matter what, I love you and got your back", thanks. To the people that said "Oh" and shrugged their shoulders and talked to me the same way they did before, thank you. To the people that said "Nothin wrong with that, you do you and I'll mind my business" thank you.

I'm honestly no different than I was before you knew, so don't treat me any differently. It ain't like I'm some extra annoying ass gay guy, shit, even they annoy me. I'm just chill. Why I gotta be looked at any differently is beyond me, but.....like the title says, everybody can kiss my ass. I deserve respect like anybody else. I shouldn't be looked at as some type of fuckin freak to society. Somebody told me the other night "Society won't except it" Well bitch, society can kiss my black ass, I don't give a fuck about that. What the hell has society done for me? Built a god damn Wal-Mart, and voted George Bush's stupid retarded ass into office TWICE, that's what the fuck society has done for me. Asshole.

That's all I really had to say. The whole "Fuck you" and "thank you" and "voted George Bush's stupid retarded ass" parts. I need to stress the "Fuck you" parts. I mean, if ya wanna keep talkin shit, be my guest, prove to me some more that I'm right when I say the people in Carlisle can't live without knowing and spreading anybody elses fucking business. It's funny that people I haven't talked to in like, 4 years are some of the people goin around sayin "Wow, did you hear about Taj? How about you? Did you hear?" like I fuckin died or something, like this shit needs to be put out there and written in the damn newspapers. Oh well. The people talkin the most shit got the most fucked up secrets too, which is what really pisses me off. Oh trust me, when I say I know you're shit, I'm not lyin. You spread my shit, just know that I know more about you than you'd think.

Comment this, I beg of you all. I'd love your honest opinions on this, be it nice, caring, loving, and comforting, or if you're commenting just to be a straight up dick and let me know to to either A. Cuss you out or B. Just promptly delete you

And to the girl that said I was "disgusting" for being bi, this one's for your triflin ass.

[YOUTUBE]cJ0cOkAN9qo[/YOUTUBE]

2. That's purely amazing. I don't think you're being too harsh at all, sounds like some people who talk mess really need a reality check. And I think you're doing the right thing by dropping the people who can't get past this minor detail about you. You don't need them or people who talk crap about your business like you're in a tabloid.

#2 Midnight Angel, Mar 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2008
  3. sngl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First of all congrats, it takes great courage to come out to everyone I think!!

And it's good that you let your feelings out and wrote that blog, I like your attitude. If some of your 'friends' can't accept that you're bi, f:***:ck them, it's their problem not yours! :slight_smile:

4. Psychedelic Bookmarks

I agree, I think that's a brave blog and I think that's OK. You can see that you're very angry about it, what with all the swearing, but it sounds like you have the right to be. Maybe some people will stop and think because of it. :slight_smile: Well done for coming out!

ps. about the chris crocker - I think it's hilarious and a great video by him. But I feel exactly the opposite - how could anyone in their right mind ever ever ever ever give a guy a blow job? It makes my skin crawl just to think of it. :Lol: Each to their own!

5. Davo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well done. As the others have said it was really brave for you to come out to everyone, and I personally like the no shit attitude, it lets everyone know where they stand.

I may think that you were a bit harsh to your friends who rejected you, but then again I'm mostly still in the closet, and if any of my friends acted that way I'd want to give them hell too. It sounds like a lot of people have supported you and that's fantastic. I admire your strength and courage

6. NathanHaleFan

I think that you are handling it fine. There is nothing here that is too harsh, just forward and matter-of-fact. Say what you have to say.

7. Hugh

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think you've got it right...if they don't ask, don't say anything!

8. Grof142007

nice blog very well put