1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

horrible comin out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Krischaos, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Krischaos

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my mom just outed me to my whole family
    that was kinda of an asswhole move
    buttt
    they took it better then i would have expected them too
    so know im out to everyone
    but it kinda makes me feel sick cause i really didnt want anyone else to know cause like some people in my family are gonna not ever talk to me again.
    ahhhh fuck i was gonna keep it to myself. but i told my mom and she was angry at my g-pa so she yelled your g-daughter is a lesbian deal with that.

so know i dont no weather to feel happy or sad and should i forgive my mom for being mean and telling my family this when i wasnt ready?:help:

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

If she was having an argument when it happened she probably wasn't thinking straight and said things she wouldn't have said if she was calm. I don't think she intentionally told everyone, it just happened during the row.

She can't un-tell them now. So there really is no point in holding it against her. It happened, forgive her, hopefully she will apologise, then move on. Otherwise you will both be holding unnecessary and unhealthy resentment. Try to talk with her when you are both calm about what happened, and hopefully you can clear this up.

3. acorn7

I'm sorry your mom did that... but hopefully your family will accept it and things will go better.

4. Tim

Tim

It didn't seem like she meant it in a spiteful way. You should talk to her and tell her how you feel. It's never good to keep things inside, tell her how you feel and forgive her if you feel like you should.

5. biisme

I'm so sorry that your mom outed you, but I'm glad you said they took it better than expected.

Hugs to you.

(*hug*)

6. Psychedelic Bookmarks

I'm sorry. I think it's good to forgive people, but you have to deal with your anger first. Make sure she knows why it was mean of her and ask that she doesn't do it again. Then you can get over this. (*hug*)

7. John666

John666 Guest

sorry, but now its out u dont have to worry much trying to keep it in anymore...