1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out again!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by ConnDonn, Mar 2, 2013.

1. ConnDonn

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So on Thursday I wasn't having the best day ever. I had to spend all day with the guy I like and he's been ignoring me :tantrum:. Anyway me and 2 of my friends were just chatting last period during in school and I was angry at him for ignoring me.
    To cut it short they wanted to know what was up and I told them that he was ignoring me and that it was because of a massive secret that I had told him. Then I think they realised what it was but they didn't say anything. So they wanted to know what the secret was and I didn't really want to tell them because I get really nervous when put on the spot, but I kinda was just like 'I'm bisexual'. These are the 4th and 5th people I've told and God it's still nerve-wracking as hell! :confused:. Anyway they both took it really well, which was a surprise and they were both like 'awww' as girls are! Haha. I then spoke to one of them for a while where she told me that it was kind of obvious. Clearly this is like the worst kept secret ever haha.
    She then told me that she still wants to be my friend and that her sister is a lesbian but no one knows so yay! :grin:
    Oh and then to top it all off, hey guy I like texted me after school and apologised for everything and how he's been ignoring me because he was the only person to know. But yeah he wants to hang out more I guess so yeah!
    That was a pretty good Thursday haha!:eusa_danc

2. Aedos

Aedos Guest

Happy for you ... Just follow your heart when telling others about your orientation :slight_smile:

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Excellent result :thumbsup:

4. PeteNJ

Awesome in every way! Proud of you, congratulations. Doesn't it make enjoying who you are so much easier? :thumbsup:

5. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    Congrats! I'm glad everything is working out for you :grin: