1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I did it!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by frogger, Mar 2, 2013.

1. frogger

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Finally! I finally told my two new friends! It was the first time i actually had to tell someone, and it was the hardest thing in the world to do. But I'm so happy now, im so glad i did it! I knew they are supportive of gays, but i wasn't sure what they would think of me, cuz im their friend. It took me forever to finally get the courage. I got the courage tonight cuz one of them said "I would love to have a gay friend." I didnt have enough courage to tell them right then, but i texted her later and said that she did have a gay friend and it was me.

They were so supportive of me. They said I'm so happy you trust us to share such a major part of your life with us. And that no matter what I'm still their friend and nothing will change. :slight_smile:

2. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Congratulations!
    Sounds like you have some great friends!

3. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    Congrats! I'm glad your friends are supportive :slight_smile:

4. Van

Van

Congrats. (*hug*)

It reminds me when I came out to an online friend of mine. We were talking about Glee and she said she didn't have any gay friends and I said "Well, you have me". :grin: