1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nobody's taking my hints :p

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by PleaseHelp, Mar 3, 2013.

1. PleaseHelp

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I drop hints to my transgenderism everyday, and no one seems to notice. One example is REALLY blatant. So two of my friends were practicing an an acoustic version of Safe and Sound by Tonight Alive. Now, I've already trained myself in the art of the girl voice, and I can sing in it, so I joined in with the girl singing during the chorus, and they were blown away (they didn't believe it was really me, because I can go REALLY DEEP with my voice, like Pete Steele, Ville Valo, or the guy who does the "mmm boppa mow mow" in Elvira). Another right after that, they started talking about how pretty Jenna McDougall is, and so I said "I wish I was that pretty" and they thought I was kidding XD They're so oblivious!

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Heh... You'll have to hint a bit stronger than that! :wink:

3. PleaseHelp

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Haha, wearing a dress to school tomorrow then XD

4. CountessAbby

Maybe they just think you "are" who you are and they dont care about all the details. Funny how some folks can be totally oblivious isnt it? Maybe they want to live in their simple world of simple ideas and its too difficult for them to think "out of the box" or maybe they just are sort of wondering if your "gay" and they arent letting on. Humor comes in handy sometimes.....

5. Theodora

I know what you mean! :lol: Alot of times people are so stubborn about the way they want to see you that even blatant hints don't seem to get through.

I sent one friend very androgynous pictures of me with flowers in my hair and asked her how I would look as a girl. She said "um... I could never see you that way" and then said something complimenting how "secure in my masculinity" I must be. Major backfire. -.-

Talking about being pretty probably isn't going to be enough to get anyone's attention. :confused:

6. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    lmao:roflmao:

7. Bree

The trans community isn't visible enough yet for that to be the conclusion they'll reach about your hints--they probably just think you're gay. When transpeople are accepted as completely normal and regular by people at large, they might be able to figure out what you're hinting at because that will be a possibility that their minds will present.