1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just came out again!:D

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by ConnDonn, Mar 5, 2013.

1. ConnDonn

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well literally just now I told one of my best friends. She I have to say was the one I thought would be hardest to come out to but no it was pretty easy.
    So she came round mine today because she just wanted to talk, she says!haha. We were talking and she wanted to know why I was mad at this guy. Best way to start off a coming out obviously! Well I wouldn't say it but I told her to guess. She sat there for about 5 minutes and then was like I'll probably offend you I don't want to say anything. But she text me it so she didn't say it out loud and this was why I was angry at the guy, she was right haha.
    So she was like your bisexual. Well I did make enough hints at school for her but I don't think she noticed. Anyway she told me that she thought that it would make her see me differently if I was gay, but she said that she sees me the same as ever! Yay! Well another one to add to the list of people! :lol:

2. LailaForbidden

CONGRATS! Glad she took it well :slight_smile: