1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Gay-Dar never lies for me:)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by LauraMarie, Mar 11, 2013.

1. LauraMarie

So when i was at my old school (a very very very private christian school) there was this girl named Emi. I could always notice very little things to think that Emi may be bisexual. Though i was still in the closet with people so i never got a chance to ask.

Last night on Facebook i decided to chat her up, we talked about how this school was so not accepting of people and the reasons why i left. I finally just asked her if she'd like to know the main reason of why i left. It went a little like this.

Me:if you'd like to know I'd tell lol not very secretive about it anymore
    Her:do tell. im a bit curious now loll
    Me:I'm bisexual
    I'm starting a gsa next year here
    Gonna be fun
    Her:
    thats awesome! im bi too so no worries. unfortunately i cant tell many people yet.

Soooo yay!:slight_smile: We've now been talking since yesterday, i know if we date this will be a bit difficult because she is still very in the closet because it wouldnt be safe to come out at that school :frowning2: They are super narrow minded christians and she would be expelled D:. She also told me that there is another bisexual at this school!:slight_smile: Im so happy right now! I cant wait to see where this goes:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2. PeteNJ

Excellent! Great that you reached out, came out and created the "space" that she could come out to you too. Very powerful.

Perhaps you two won't date. That might be disappointing, there is no reason you can't be become friends.

A little advice from a Dad -- being friends before being involved -- makes things much better ;-)

Happy for you!

3. LauraMarie

Ya ima try to be just friends first, atleast untill summer so she doesnt have to worry about school pressure and stuff:slight_smile: Im just so happy that ive found someone like me here! :grin: