1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bam's Story

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by BamInTheCloset, Mar 13, 2013.

1. BamInTheCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I will keep this brief with you guys and girls.

First I would like to thank the existence of this website. If not for finding this forum I would not have had the strength to be proactive in life in general over the past few days.

I joined this website in February. The first person I had came out to was my mom. My mom had already knew or had a deep suspicion that I wasn't into girls. I was doing bad in school and came out to her in an intense argument over my grades/attendance. She was and still is supportive and only wants the best for me and for me to be happy.

Today I had the courage to come out to my dance group who I've known for 2 years now and received great feedback from them as well. At this very moment I made a public post for my other friends and everything is going well.

I would lurk these pages anonymously to see how everyone else was perceived. I can finally let out a big sigh of relief for getting through this obstacle.

This site is awesome and thank you. And I rambled on which was something I was trying to avoid :lol:.

2. Gen

Gen

Thats Great!! (*hug*)

Its sounds like you have some very accepting people around you, and that alone is something to be appreciative of. That hump of gaining those few supports that you can count on for support is the biggest obstacle. Congrats.

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Congratulations, I am glad that EC gave you the Strength :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:;ride: