1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another one, woohoo!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Bolin, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Bolin

Soooooooooo, anyways, I woke up this morning with a message from one of my buddies I went to high school with (hadn't talked to him in a long time!). He told me about some new Yu-Gi-Oh! cards that came out that I may have been interested in, yaddah yaddah. Anywho, tonight, I responded to his messages, and we were talking and catching up and all and we just casually started talking about boys. xD We both pretended to be straight in high school and oddly, we weren't surprised about each other being gay (although I knew about him being gay years ago). He didn't even skip a beat when I mentioned I had a boyfriend. :lol: But anyways, we ranted for about a good half hour or so about all the idiot guys that broke our hearts in the past, so it was kind of fun to an extent. I'm glad this coming out happened so naturally and no big deal was made of it. Sooooooo, yeah. Progress. :grin:

2. Minx

3. Shiny Espeon

Good for you! :slight_smile:

And Yu-Gi-Oh! ftw!

4. Ticklish Fish

congratulations!
    this sounds like a fun conversation haha.