1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I did it is this real life

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Onikamaraj14, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Onikamaraj14

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    well, basically I know a rule is not to come out while drunk, but the night before st.patricks, I 3 closest friends round and I had too much to drink. It was me and 3 others. I didnt think and just said,"im bisexual" to my 1st friend who hadn't consumed any alcohol. I was crying and I was telling him stuff about how i've thought about killing myself If i fall in love with a man. He didn't care and said that it was a part of me, that he wouldn't tell anyone and that nothing had changed. I thought this would be it but it wasn't. later on my 6"2 very manly, built like a tank, 'i'll beat the shit out of you' friend was standing by the door and I told him i was bi and that I had thought about suicide and stuff, and he cried -.- he said that if anyone ever said anything offensive to me about it he'd kick the shit out of them, and he hugged me. Then my fully irish intoxicated 5"0 friend wearing a tiger onesie was sitting down and i told him, his mum is lesbian so he really didn't care.

YES it feels so strange, i thought everyone would hate me it feels like i'm dreaming!

2. Monocle

Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow, that's amazing! I'm glad your friends were so supportive. :icon_bigg

3. skiff

skiff Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Now you know the true revelation of; making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Congrats. It will serve all areas of your life.

People who love you, love you, straight , gay or bi.

Stuck

4. Dins3label

Haha what a funny way to come out. It was a pleasant surprise that my guy friends didn't even care all that much! It only gets easier from here I promise.

5. justashyguy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's a very interesting way to come out and I believe you will feel much better for it. Remember what they said. They are there for you, so if you ever have those thoughts again, go to them. Be with them. (*hug*)

6. PeteNJ

So happy for you! Congratulations!! :thumbsup: