1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have come out to another....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Half-Light, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Half-Light

I have another friend who I have been friends with for many years (since third grade)...and he comes over to my house after school sometimes...I sorta came out to him before by telling him I was bisexual (which I sorta am)...but i chickened out and told him I was playing a joke on him and he believed me...lol...and then on Friday he came over and I mess with him because he freaks out if you touch him in a gay sort of way...lol...so I touched his ass when I went to sit on the couch with him and he said "no, no, no!!!" and he laughed and said "F*** you"...lol...then I was said "You know I am gay...right?" and he said, "Yeah right"...then he went back to watching the show that was on and a commercial was on and he said "were you serious when you said that?" and I told him yes...then he's like "But you tricked me before!" and then I said, "Do you need me to prove it to you?"...lol...and of course he said "no" but with a slight hesitation...lol...but he said it was cool and that he doesnt have anythinjg against gays...he said he just has to be careful around me now...I told him he didnt have to worry cuz I am not into him...lol...but i think it is cool how he took it...cuz he gets so freaked out when guys touch him and stuff...lol...

2. cyclopsrock

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yay!! congrats!! you should be proud of yourself for telling him. I'm glad you guys have a strong enough friendship that things are the way they are.

3. Half-Light

Well it has turned out for the better...he and I are better friends than we were before...I don't think it will ever turn into something more (and i don't particularly want it to)...but I am ok with that...just as long things stay the way they are...lol...

4. tired_of_lying411

(*hug*) YAY! Im so happy for you!
    I hope things stay they way you want them to, too. Good luck!

5. Half-Light

I am pretty sure they will..he is a level-headed guy and I am sure he won't let my being gay get in the way of anything...he still supports me in my writing and everyhting I do...he still gets mad when I leave him at school all alone when I am sick (I have a clod at the moment and have been out a couple days thias week)...lol...so its all good...we are kind of like a couple in some ways...lol...