1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That face is my new screensaver.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by BrokenWings, Mar 29, 2013.

1. BrokenWings

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok, so I wanted to tell everyone during this school assembly we had on Monday and even wrote a poem about it, but instead I managed to tell everyone during this school event we had today. I literally had no plans whatsoever to tell anyone now, but the principle told me to recite something I wrote. I thankfully managed to get a copy of my writing and told him I'm capable. So anyways, I went on, recited everything which was mainly just a love poem to my crush who's been having a very rough time after he was outed. After I finished I was surprised that they actually liked it, the principle even told me it's publish-worthy. Unfortunately, they didn't get my point. Mainly because in Arabic most poems that men write to other men are usually written in the female POV. So apparently, people didn't get it. Some people made fun of it but my Arabic teacher came up and explained the whole POV thing. He then asked me 'Right?' I went on and told everyone flat out that I'm bi. Everyone laughed and thought I was joking. I repeated myself another time sounding more serious, everyone was rather shocked, and at first it was pretty violent. But I have to admit, the look on everyone's faces was worth it. Anyways, the main reason I wrote the poem was to try and help my crush out a bit by coming out. This went BEYOND well because he was so happy that he told me he has a crush on me! (!)(!) He's not as depressed as he was anymore! And even though I almost got physically assaulted, the shocked look on everyone's face was really worth it. Not to mention getting a new boyfriend!

2. Zannan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Awsome!(!!) I'm happy that went over well. To bad you almost got assulted. That's not so awsome.:***:

3. BrokenWings

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks so much! If things go well with his father then I can have my first same-sex date! This will be fun.

4. Absol

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Dude *high five* that was amazing and congrats! It was also very sweet of you to come out to help your friend too, you're very brave.

5. The Dude

Hey man, this story is really awesome...I'm curious if your crush is the other guy on EC here who has been having his own difficulties that you're friends with.

Anyway, congrats on coming out. Really an inspiring story. Good luck with your classmates.

6. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Awesome :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

7. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Yay! Good on you :slight_smile:

8. PeteNJ

Wow -- impressed at your courage and bravery -- BIG congratulations!