1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Telling my closest of friends

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Silver Wolf, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Silver Wolf

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Just for the record, I'm only out to these 2 people, none the less it felt great. I was 13 when this happened, 14 now. Also a male.

Now that you have the right visual, here we go.

After months of thinking and short night sleeps, I had decided realized I was bisexual. (Ill do something on that). It was a hard couple of months but worth it none the less. I felt sad though. After accepting myself for a month, I felt terrible keeping it from my best friends, who I'll refer to as my brothers in this post. They where Will and Ryan.

I met Ryan in elementary school in 2nd grade but we didn't become friends till 4th. Through the years we became beter friends. That was due because he alway had my back. I needed help with something in school? All he asked is what was for dinner. Last day of school? What time would he be picked up Saturday morning? We blended so well together.

Ryan had introduced me to Will at the start of middle school. We hit it off. People thought we were brothers because we looked closest to eachother, acted the same, and liked the same things. An on top of the that he was the most trustworthy person ever.

I decided that i would tell them on Friday where we would all go to the local dinner and talk about family and girls. The past three Fridays where terrible cause I couldn't tell them about the guy I like. I felt like enough was enough and wanted to tell them. We sat down, ordered food and drinks, and then started to talk. The conversation rolled over to me and then it just kinda spilled out of me. There reactions then surprised me

Both smiled at me and almost immediately, asking me who I liked. I told them who I did, but was shocked because they weren't mad at me. They laughed at what I said, telling me that they could never be mad at me. The rest of the day was spent talking about my crush and how cute of a couple we would make. They really are my brother and that day at the dinner was one of the best.

2. Niko

Awww that's great! I love hearing stories like that. :slight_smile: Congrats~

3. Silver Wolf

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

Thanks for reading it all! It dragged on more than I wanted to.

4. The Dude

Congrats man...you're lucky to have such great friends. Stick with them, they sound like great buddies.

5. Praetor

That's great to hear you got some very supportive friends!

6. Silver Wolf

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ya, there like family to me. Sadly though, my real family isn't like Ryan nor Will