1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i wish i was out... but then i second guess myself

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by onlythebulls13, Apr 6, 2013.

1. onlythebulls13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Like the title says, i wish i was out...but when ever i think about telling some one, i freak myself out and shy away from telling anyone how i feel because i hate that they'll think im feminine and weird...i wish i could just have a boyfriend and it be normal and fine.

don't really know what im asking...maybe support or something...i just really want to come out! :bang:

2. theMaverick

I know exactly how you feel. I've finally started to accept myself, and now I'm feeling like maybe I could actually tell someone else, but I get scared.

3. gayboi66

Dear Onlythebuls13 :

I've felt attracted to guys for many years, and so I sort of knew that i was gay. But I met this really nice guy online, { of course I had him checked out to make sure he wasn't a predator or anything like that, cause you never know these days who is online }. Anyway, we started talking, and we found out that we had a lot in common.

Over time we fell in love, and I came out to him, it wasn't easy, but I did it.

Where I'm living now, we have a phsycoloigist with whom I have been talking to, who
    has been helping me deal with my emotions, and I came out to her , and to my occupational therapist. But my family, especially my mom, who has been my biggest supporter, until she stabbed me in the back, so the hell with that piece-of-shit.deserves to know. On second thought, FUCK THEM ALL, this is my life, they have screwed me, and put me in a really bad place.

This feels so good to get of my chest, finally. Thanks for listening to me bitch.

gayboi66

4. Foxtrot

I get that. I was really nervous about coming out about my sexuality. My mom at least pretends to be ok with it. I really have no idea how I would come out about my gender issues though. She's really conservative and probably wouldn't understand. I just wish people could just get over their prejudice and stop making us feel ashamed of who we are. We deserve to be happy with who we are and who we love.

5. Wardrobe93

iim in exactly the same boat mate :frowning2: