1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Mom flipped

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Cardshark, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Cardshark

Hogwarts (Mentally) Springfield (Physically)
    Last night, I told my mom I was a boy, and she got so mad. She said stuff like I don't know who I am and...it sucked. I have to go to a psychologist now.

2. The Dude

I'm so sorry to hear that. Hopefully she'll come around. It can only get better from here.

I don't know if it means anything to you, but I applaud your courage in coming out. Regardless of the reaction it was a brave thing to do.

3. Cardshark

Thank you. I was so scared that she was going to do exactly what she did, but I feel like a weight has been lifted off my chest.

4. Femmeme

I'm sorry your mother lost it. :frowning2: Moms like to believe they know their children better than those children know themselves, it's frustrating as hell.

Going to a psychologist isn't a bad thing, they might even be able to help move your transition forward. (*hug*)

5. Niko

Aww I'm sorry your mom acted as such. :< But as Femmeme said, seeing a psychologist might help you move forward. And if you prove that you are indeed a male in a girl's body to them, then you're mom might come around eventually.

(*hug*) It'll get better, but good for you for actually being brave enough to come out.

6. Cardshark

Thanks everybody!

I'm so glad I found this site, you all are very supportive. And I'll definitely keep what y'all said about the psychologist in mind. :hug: