1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure what just happened?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Extreme26, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Extreme26

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    OK today in a lesson at school, myself, my friend and my semi-gay friend were talking about things. My straight friend hates anything to do with boy on boy stuff. As a joke, I started acting camp and coming on to him. Then to further the joke, I said that myself and our gay friend were an item. Then he said in a serious way are you gay? Beacaase I was acting like I was I said yes but no so that I could carry on pretending to be gay. He then said "so you like a bit of both" which is true but I didn't really respond to that, then the subject changed.

So heres the thing, I don't know if he thinks that I am bisexual or not. I know that if he does think that he will tell people because when our gay friend came out to us my straight friend was talking about it in front of people who didnt know.

2. sngl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So not even your gay friend knows that you're gay/bi?

It sounds to me that you just outed yourself. He asked you in a serious way and you said yes. That's pretty convincing. But maybe he thought it was just a joke.

3. Trumpetplyer23

He might think its a joke, because it's April Fools Day. However, you didn't yell April Fools, so he might be considering it as a joke or as a truthful statement.

4. CrimsonThunder

Nah because it was said during a joking time, I don't think its a good idea to come out to him though if he doesn't like gay people.

5. biisme

If you ever want to retract it, because you're not sure you want to be out, then claim April Fool's Day. :slight_smile: