1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emailed another friend...waiting...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by ccdd, Apr 4, 2008.

1. ccdd

ccdd Guest

Ahhh! Just came out to another friend by email...I have a feeling she might be LGBT too, but I'm not sure... ahhhhh!! I'm sure she'll be fine with it, but I still have the complete jitters (I haven't come out to anyone in a while). I hope she gets back to me soon!! I hate it that even when you are virtually certain that someone will be ok, you are still terrified...ahhh!!

But I'm hoping that all these little coming-outs are helping to prepare me for the parents one of these days!!

2. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratz on the e-mail! I hope things go well!!
    And I know what you mean about the jitters - I had them too when I came out by text...

3. Zūn Jìng

Zūn Jìng Guest

Gratz! Hope everything goes fine!(!)

4. biisme

good luck!!!!!!!

5. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

did you hear back yet?

6. ccdd

ccdd Guest

OMG!! Just heard back from my friend and...wait for it...she came out to me!!

I had kind of suspected (the occasional hint etc), but I wasn't sure whether she was just a straight supporter or what. But she sent me the loveliest, most supportive and helpful email ever. And she only recently came out to herself aswell, and her story is ever so similar to mine - I am so happy now!! I'm going to email her back very soon! It's very sad though, because she lives in another country :frowning2:

But I'm really happy - both that we're out to each other (it's silly that two friends should be angsty on their own) and also that she clearly took a lot of time to write me a lovely email!

But yay! (and yay also for my gaydar!)

7. Ty

Ty Guest

Well done! Looks like you were right about her :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Thats awesome! Sounds like time for a girls night out :wink:

8. ccdd

ccdd Guest

I know....she's single, I'm single...separated only by ocean :frowning2:

9. Rahata

An ocean is easy to over come. Sounds like you've got a great friend there. Congratulations :grin:.

10. byeee

Nobody said it's not easy, but it's not cheap either :frowning2:. Anyway, grats!

11. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratz!! That's awesome, her coming out to you!! :grin: I love it when that happens.

12. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    That's great news.