1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When will ever "come out"????

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Jackie69, May 1, 2013.

1. Jackie69

Out Status:
    Some people
    :goodevil:​

So i have told myself many times over I am ready to tell all and be at peace with myself. I have told some that I am gay (mostly others who are gay as well) but I always seem to go back on my own word and be miserable. I told my mother a couple of times when I was around 17 or 18 however, she was drunk and didn't ever remember anyways. With me it seems to be so god awful complicated as with many I am sure. I am not the average gay boy that comes to feel bold and confident enough to tell the world and move on! No, I'm gay, I'm not gay, I sleep with men and I dress in drag and go to gay bar's and leave with men. much of the time I have extremely strong characteristics of a female. I have dressed in drag all my life and will for the rest of my life.. I have proven hundreds of times to myself and every guy I've ever slept with that I am gay and I am a Queen. Yet, it's still just allot of speculation and guessing games with all who know me. I am going crazy, please help me to do the right thing and come out 100%. I think my message is a little distorted and perhaps confusing, sorry but this the way my thoughts and emotions go every day!