1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I mustered all my strength...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by darkestknight, Apr 9, 2008.

1. darkestknight

Ladies and gentlemen (again).

Today is quite special. Or the whole weeks are going to be special. Or whatever.

I hate bottling up my feelings, or any thoughts about the person I have liked and crushed, so I went up right beside him, and said, "Hey can I borrow some of your time? I have something in my mind that I have to tell you, and confess..."

He: "...well, sure, why not?"

Up into the reading room, he sat down, and there I went.

I: "Lemme ask you a question, what do you think of yourself?"

He: "Oh, just like that, why?"

Then my whole head becomes hot again, as I began to did something REALLY RADICAL. Since that place is a reading room, and I can't afford to let anyone in the vicinity to hear that, I grabbed a piece of paper, wrote that "I seriously think that you are cute..." reluctantly and showed it to him.

Surprisingly, he took it so casually, "Why thank you! Uh... don't worry about that, it's not offensive at all!" :roflmao:

Then, I continued, "You know that you are so cute and photogenic, all the girls will come after you?"

He: "Ah, I don't have much girls with me actually."

I: "Eh, your cute factor is as good as the other blogger in my mind dude."

He: "oh really?"

The conversation was quite long, and I summarized it - he took it casually, and he's very cool about all this. I told him that I'm his secret admirer, and also he's also okay with this. Whatever that in my mind, I just have to told him.

I: "Do you know that I'm Bisexual? I can see what a man want and a woman want at the same time."

He: "Wow! Hey i have a best friend who is homosexual too. I don't mind anyway..."

He continued,

He: "Anyway, you are quite brave enough to tell me this one, and seriously, I think it's nice and good. " :grin:

Whew... and then we had a long chat. It was fantastic! :grin:

2. otc877

otc877 Guest

That took a lot of courage, I'm glad that he had no adverse reactions.

Is it at all awkward with him?

3. Paralyzer

XD XD XD
    I'm obsessing over the fact that I read this as "I mustard'ed all over myself" XD

I seriously can't stop laughing.. I'm so dumb.. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Regardless,
    I'd like to say I'm proud of you.. but it's not like I have expectations since I don't know you.. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but I am definately envious. I came close to giving this guy I liked a note but I hesistated at the last momment for stupid reasons... so.. bah things went downhill :frowning2:
    Still, congratulations. To do that to a crush is especially hard and deserves a special congrats... but I'm not sure how to give special congrats so... good job! :]

4. Nitro

That is quite simply amazing. Glad to see it went so well.

The original reason why I came to a site such as ec was to find how to communicate my feelings to a crush. I still haven't done it, but your story is a vision of one of the outcomes, and a ray of hope.

5. ccdd

ccdd Guest

Congratulations!! He sounds like such a cool guy, reacting in a nice, flattered, non-weird way. I hope things remain well between you (I take it he's straight?).

I don't know how anyone could tell a crush they liked them - only ever told a guy-crush; I could never tell a girl in the same mouth as coming out!! You're right, it was a radical move, and he's right, it was very brave - but it really sounds that it worked out for you!! (!) (!)

6. darkestknight

Yes it was a very radical move. I had planned it already - there's even Plan A and Plan B and Plan C prior to my coming out. And the whole process is like defusing a bomb or something. There are many risks I have to carefully consider it before attempting to communicate with him.

He is a very nice guy too, and we spoke about a lot of things. And best of all, he told me to be relaxed and just speak to him. Whew. :grin:

7. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    That's great....he must be a very special and open-minded person. There are lots around - it's just being lucky at times!!

Well done....and enjoy it.

8. biisme

that's amazing. not only did u come out, but you also told him u had a crush on him!!!

that's awesome!

9. Zūn Jìng

Zūn Jìng Guest

Gratz! :eusa_clap

10. Sam

Sam

wow I seriously couldn't bring myself to do that congrats!

11. sexyalex

this shit do not happen in the real world. :dry: seriously....i mean, come on...ur so lucky.

i wonder what would happen if i try that.:rolleyes: ....nvmd, i see a bad future:confused:

that tale was fantastic, is it base on a true story?:grin: that would be soo cool if it was....(*hug*)

12. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

I applause you for having the courage to do this... quietly too!
    I would rather die that to have to do that. And it's great he took it well - maybe you have a chance of getting a new friend :grin:

13. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

Thats awesome :thumbsup:

14. sayitforreals

I would have ketchup'ed all my strength but its whatever. Just kidding, so punny.

:eusa_clap congrats.

15. Urman

Urman Guest

you are very brave and congrats

16. darkestknight

Thanks!

It was the toughest time before I told him, and only a few days ago I managed to confess to him.

One of my another friends actually saw me and him talking there. He actually knew a little bit about the whole thing. So, he said that, "Whoa, a straight man confess to a straight woman is already -that- difficult. You are bi and you manage to confess to a straight man - that's even 10,000x difficult. And yet you did it!"

Of course I said "Oh yeah. I know the risks. But thanks for the compliments!"

Needless to say, today I went to a nearest shopping mall near my college and had a good lunch for myself. I have to reward myself this one. It was good. :slight_smile:

17. Quitex

Quitex Guest

Wow. Just wow. amazing. Congratulations :grin:
    Yes, it is WAY more difficult and you showed to him and most important to yourself how strong and brave you are.
    (*hug*)

18. sparkyboyM

that's...well, like everyone else has said 'brave'.
    somehow i don't think I'LL find it that easy, hell i still haven't told my parents, although i've resolved to tell them before i reach 20...and the others can follow ^^

19. Gumtree

What a way to do it! You have some guts darkestknight! Very proud of you :grin:

20. darkestknight

Thanks! :grin:

The first few days of deciding whether will I tell him or not was very tough. My hand trembled just hours before I really told him. Wow. :grin:

In the end, I have to be really like a man and face the whole thing. :grin: