1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm nearly out to my first person

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by hhj399, May 5, 2013.

1. hhj399

hhj399 Guest

I was planning on coming out to one of my closest friends during the week but was unable to do so. But a few hours ago I was talking to her on Facebook and I asked her if she thought I was gay because I have recently felt that everyone around me (like family) do. She told me that whatever decision I make is right and that she'll always be there for me. I joked around and hinted at her that I wasn't sure I was straight and she told me to go with my gut instinct.
    I'm really happy that I have a friend that I know will definitely be supportive. Tomorrow morning I think I will tell her that I'm bisexual.

2. The Dude

Awesome, friends like this are the best and the ones you want to keep around. Having friends who accept you without thinking about it are the best and you're lucky to have her. Good luck with coming out, although it sounds like you won't need it! Congratulations

3. 143kc

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Congrats! I feel like you pretty much told her already though! Haha :slight_smile: