1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 best friends ever.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by ConnDonn, May 6, 2013.

1. ConnDonn

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So, I haven't posted on here a for a while and for the time that I haven't I've come out to a few more people. Most recently I came out to 3 more friends at the weekend - well two on Friday and one on Sunday.:eek:

On Friday during one of my lessons, we were talking about this girl I "like", and I just so happened to let my friend A read my facebook messages from last night. So I gave him my phone and he was reading through them - I looked over and I just saw the name of the guy that I actually like on the message.:bang: I ripped the phone out of his hand and didn't say anything at first. My other friend, friend D - who i'm already out to came over, and I told her what happened.:confused: She told me that I seriously had to come out to him now, so literally, even though he was sitting right next to me I text him going "you probably guessed from reading that, but I like *insert friends name* and that makes me bisexual" to which he text back going, "I know, I still love ya bud, nothing's changed and I had already guessed":icon_bigg so yeah, he's also pretty religious - but yayayyaya thats one down. Two more now haha!

Then on Friday after school, I was talking to friend B that I've known for ages now, like 5 years almost! :grin: anyway, I really felt the urge to come out to him - so I spoke to said friend D, and she said that he was really trustworthy, all the stuff I basically knew already haha :lol:. So I text him going "can I tell you something<3" and then I said "oh well I just wanted to let you know that im bisexual<3". He was so amazing with the whole thing and went "i still love you con<3" and then went on to say "i'm supportive of bisexuals/homosexuals<3" :icon_redf and we met up the day after and he gave me a big hug - at least I know he's not going to treat me any different! :jawdrop:

Sorry this is actually so long, and you're pretty cool if you've actually reached this far into my post!:eusa_clap

Anyway, so then on Sunday I was speaking to friend C, who is friend D's best friend. Now I didn't actually know that she was accepting of LGBT since we hardly ever see each other. So we were having a conversation about said boy I like above, and about how he ignored me all night at the party the night before. Then I just spoke to her going "boys are f:***:ckers" and to which she replied "I'm so glad you understand that haha" and i replied "thats cos i'm bisexual". Now I had no idea to how she'd react and she just calmly spoke to me in a completely serious tone and went "well you clearly understand both genders haha" :eusa_danc.

So yeah, omg that was an very exciting weekend I guess you could say! I love these people so much - and I'm actually really pleased that every person I have come out to so far has been so accepting of it and supportive! I seriously have some of the best friends ever. If you read all of this, good on you, I'm sorry its a bit messy and not really organised very well, but I needed to write all of this down!

2. Jordz

Congratulations, you have some amazing friends there :eusa_clap

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Congratulations, I am so glad you have such amazing friends, I love it when a coming out goes so well :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

4. PeteNJ

Fantastic! you've great friends who love you. Proud of you -- congratulations!! :thumbsup: