1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I came out to my first!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by kesmi, May 19, 2013.

1. kesmi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am writing another thread about my first come ou experience because the first wasn't deep enough.
    So, about three weeks ago I decided that i had to come out to my best girlfriend, because this secret was killing me inside and making me really sad, so for the last weeks I've been trying to tell her, but i just didn't have the courage, and the words just wouldn't come out of my mouth. But last thursday I decided that i had to tell her immediately, but I would only do that on facebook, and so I did!
    I couldn't believe i was telling her that, and my whole body was shakin, in a state of extasy. She was the one because I knew she would be supportive and keep the secret, and as I expected she was just like it, and now I'm feeling so happy that someone knows it and I can count on her!
    What I have to tell you guys is that, in my opinion, if you are in high school, it's notbthe best idea to come out to everyone, cuz this might seriously affect you in a negative way, but telling at least one person who you trust is the best feeling you will have , and it will make things so much easier for you!!

Thats it, sorry for the long post, thanks for reading!!

P.S.: I still dont know why coming out is necessary for us gays, because no one has to
    Come out to their friends saying he/she is straight, but thats how the society is , unfortunety :frowning2:(
    Yes to love!!

2. Candace

DAMN RIGHT! It is good to come out to at least one trustworthy person. I'm glad to see you've realised this. Congrats :slight_smile:

3. manoverboard09

I don't think you should have to come out either.. that's why I don't xD
    But congrats on coming out!! (*hug*)
    Big step there!

4. MixedNutz

Congrats! Totally agree with the coming out opinion