1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I told 2 friends

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by ThinkingZeno86, May 20, 2013.

1. So hey everybody.

I read my post in the Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation support forum "Coming to terms with myself?" , to two of my friends. They had no idea I felt as strongly as I did, and they still accept me and want to continue being my friends! They had no idea that I was transgender, or really felt that I'm in the wrong body and can't stand how masculine I look every day. I'm so grateful to know people like that, whom I can share my most intimate deepest darkest thoughts and they still love me anyways. I guess I never really knew what unconditional love meant, but I feel so much better! And as I was telling them all of that stuff, it only confirmed within me that I really do feel and think this way even though I was having my doubts and being unsure. Transitioning is not something I ever wanted to take lightly. Now I'll be able to have the courage to get insurance, and talk to a therapist about this stuff.

These guys are really close to me, I've known both of them for about 7 years and we've shared a lot. I haven't even told my own family yet, but I know I will soon. :eusa_danc(!)

2. MixedNutz

That's awesome. True friends!