1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My happy story

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by nikkig, Apr 17, 2008.

1. nikkig

nikkig Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here is my hapy story when I came out being transgendered 7 years ago and I was 22 at the time.My parent were the first to notice I was not happy about myself struggling.My sisters Danielle,April and Celine noticed after that.One day 7 years ago,I came out at my parent's house with my sisters and parents present.Than I came out and it went like this:
    To my parents,sisters Danielle,April and Celine whom care about about me,I have come out now.I feel I cannot live like this anymore,I feel that I am a woman trapped in a man's body and I was never ment to be born as a boy.I knew you were all concerned about me and this is the reason
    Their reactions were great,told me they still love me and will be there for support telling me to get the help I needed.I am glad they were there for me being supportive to the SRS I had 5 years ago at 24 years old.They never let me down and knew I was struggling inside with my gender indentity.I also have a wonderful boyfriend Chase of a year and a half whom loves me for I am and I came out to him about my past on the second date when we started dating.I came out like this: I have a secret and I have a past.I was born male and I am a post op transsexual.I hope you love and accept me for who I am.He did telling me that he likes post op transsexual women and admires them.He also told me that he loves me for whom I am and does not see me as a freak not judging me which is wrong.

2. Helen

Helen Guest

That's fantastic! You couldn't have asked for a better response ^_^ Congratulations!!!

3. nikkig

nikkig Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks and I love my boyfriend Chase a lot.My family still loves me as a sister and daughter.

4. Louise

What an inspiring story, it is a pity that more parents can't be like yours, you are a very lucky person.

5. Psychedelic Bookmarks

Wow. That's really awesome. It's great that you're so happy in yourself now and have support. That's the right ending to the sad period you had earlier :slight_smile:

6. nikkig

nikkig Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was very sad before my transition and came pretty close to commiting suicide.My family did not want to prepare a funeral and are glad I came out instead,getting the help that I needed.

7. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratz on coming out! It's great you had so much support. :grin:

8. biisme

that's great! congratulations!!!