1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, A friend from school >.>

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Tim, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Tim

Tim

Found me on myspace via another friends list, and Contacted me and added me, and was asking me Hey, Do you got a girl yet?

Apparently ignoring the fact my myspace said gay :astonished: So, even though I'm out, I had to tell him, and considering we spent all of 4th period our senior year together, it's a bit more stressful then telling some people >_< I just hope he takes it well. Unfortunately, he's the only guy I've truely had a crush on -.- Won't be telling him that though XD

Anyways, just felt like postin it :astonished: It was odd, before I would just hit send instantly, as I really didn't care if they knew, but with him, it's different, took me like 15 min to hit the send button >_<

2. biisme

i hope it goes well!!!!!!

3. Zūn Jìng

Zūn Jìng Guest

:-O Grats on telling him in advance. If you know him well enough he should definitely accept it!:grin:

-Dan

4. Tim

Tim

So he messaged back, saying yea, he just read my blog about it, then he was like "My mom always asks me if I'm gay cause I don't have a girlfriend, then he just started normal convo XD, Though, he asked if I had a BF twice -.- So I decided to explain in a complicated way that I didn't XD (I like overcomplicating what I say to friends, it's what they expect =P)

5. CrimsonThunder

lol youll find most people wont read all the details on your myspace. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: congrats :slight_smile:

6. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    That's good news.

7. Tim

Tim

So... not the best idea, but I ended up sending him a myspace message telling him I've liked him for a long time, I mentioned multiple times I know he doesn't like guys, but I just had to tell him, or I would start acting awkward talking to him again, which I don't want. I'd rather him know why if I did, rather then making him feel I hate him or something.

Just hope everything goes alright when he reads it and doesn't freak out >_<

#7 Tim, Apr 25, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2008
  8. Louise

(*hug*) (*hug*) here's crossing my fingers for you (*hug*) (*hug*)

Let us know what he says, you never know, maybe it wasn't such a bad idea!

9. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Congrats! So far, so good! :slight_smile:

10. Tim

Tim

yea... now i just wonder how long it will take me to open the response he ends up sending, if he even sends one >_<

11. Jim1454

wow - that was pretty bold. But what did you have to lose? The way he was asking about having a bf, and not having a gf himself - maybe he was hinting at something!

Besides, honestly is (almost always!) the best policy!

12. Tim

Tim

Yea, it was becoming awkward to talk to him, which wasn't there when i talked to him everyday in school. He's one of the few people who I'm actually confident around, (which I didn't tell him, that might freak him out, rofl)

I figured, what could it hurt, if he does take it bad, sooner or later, he'd get over it and apologize, :3

13. Tim

Tim

He's fine with it, that much I'm happy about :slight_smile:, Cutting it short, as I need to stop posting huge things for small things :wink:

14. panda

It's a natural human trait to make mountains out of molehills .

15. darkestknight

Wow, that situation is quite similar to mine. :slight_smile:

Also, never mind about it, I guess you can still post here for the small things. Who knows you might get some more good ideas? :slight_smile:

16. Tim

Tim

lol, I meant I type a lot to explain a small thing normally =P I wasn't referring to making a big thing out of it :astonished: As it was a big thing to me :wink:

17. Tim

Tim

XD Didn't mean to bump it, but he's confusing the hell out of me.

He sent another message (not long after the initial one, I just didn't bring it up here) saying, "If I was into guys, and was in the same social situation I am in now, it's not that out of the question that I wouldn't be into you." <--- I've yet to decipher this sentence, WAY too many double negatives, rofl. Then he went on to say "Don't sell yourself short though, you're awesome. I'm actually quite flattered =P". Now, of course, I still feel he was just being nice, however, then he posted a myspace bulletin, in which he stated he's kissed 3 people, but only 1 of them count, because the other 2 were guys. He also still has his myspace orientation as blank -.- He's now starting to say random things about developing crushes of his own and stuff (and it's all on a girl at work, he's "developed" a crush on her like 5 times in 2 weeks...) I'm beginning to think he's teasing me -.-

Sorry, just wondering if anyone has any ideas what he's doing, as he's just confusing me, and seems to be confusing himself even more :S

18. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi,
    yes, it could be that he is just teasing you, but there is always the chance that he himself is not entirely sure about his own sexual orientation. It is quite possible that he might be bi (given what he has said and the fact that he has kissed guys) and just not being willing to admit it though there is always the possibility that he might have also just experimented with kissing guys. It seems odd though for a straight guy to say that if I would like guys I would probably have a crush on you...how well do you know him? Maybe try asking him some general questions about homosexuality and see what he says.

19. darkestknight

Have you tried speaking to him through the phone? it'll be easier than just MSN there! :slight_smile: