1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i came out to friends

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by brebre2010, Apr 21, 2008.

1. brebre2010

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    i came out to my best friend cw first and she said that she knew already cuz i told her bout one of our other mutal gay friend and i guess i got all happy bout cuz i had a expression on my face or sumthin like that and she told that she would accept me no matter wat but then like a week later she went and told sum of her friends who are real phobic bout gays and shit and i stressed bout it but then i realized im me and they dont have to like me but then me and cw started talkin again but liek a day or two later one of her friends told her that i waned to f**k her and i was like u really belive that i would never say anythin like that cuz were like sisters but now we have started talkin again cuz of her havin a problem but idk bout her anymore but im glad she told people cuz that gave me the courage and strength to cum out ant tell all my other friends so i glad that cw told now i jus got to work on tellin my paretns and the adults in my life

p.s if u have sum advice for me on how i could or should tell my parents and the other adults in my life message me please

much luv
    brebre:slight_smile:

2. Wired106

awesome. nice job. If you want to tell your parents its not too hard. If you think about it a lot like I did, then you sort of get nervous and stressed out but just talked to them when they're in a good mood. What I did was I waited until night time and then walked over to my mom's room while my dad was down stairs and I told her I needed to tell her something and she noticed something was going on because before I even said that she asked if everything was alright. Then I told her and she got my dad and stuff and everythind turned out good. You just have to time it right and you're the only one that knows your parents very well so you can probably see what to expect. Anyways, Good luck!

3. brebre2010

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  4. Gumtree

Give it to em straight! Just be outright and tell them. Reassure them that you have ALWAYS been gay/bi as a person that that you're not going to change suddenly now.

Good news about your friends and VERY well done on accepting it and moving on. Sometimes (normally not the best way) but someone else's initiative can really help when coming out.

5. Jim1454

Hi! Welcome to EC. :smilewave

I'd just be honest with your parents. But there's no hurry either. Life isn't a race.

(btw - posts are a LOT easier to read if there are some periods and capitals and stuff... just a thought! :icon_wink )

6. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Congrats..it gets easier..

7. pinkhotbabe

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well done!

I came out to one of my friends and she was really understanding so i had the courage to tell my other friends. Although some of them were really bitchy and told other people it all worked out really well and im now out to my friends. Ive only got my parents and adults to go to and i dont really know what to do either!?

8. biisme

Congratulations for coming out to a friend!

For your parents (or other adults), do you know their stances on homosexuality?