1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secrets in the night

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Keegan24, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Keegan24

OMERGOD! :newcolor::newcolor:

Went to a suprise party the other night, had such a great time!
    My very very good friend (we can call her princess) introduced me to one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen. Like super hot (turns out she was a model) anyway princess, hot chic and me were all having a ball and we were getting along really well. We were all dancing together and my guy friends were all super peeved that I was getting along so well with this girl I had never met before.

Later on in the night someone suggested a game of spotlight (which is this game where everyone runs away into the night and a few people with torches chase after them), it was a great game since there was a few acres of land to to hide in.
    Myself, princess, hot chic and my guy friends were all hiding in a group when we were "spotted", we all ran and myself and princess got seperated from the main group.
    We hid in some bushes for a while then we sat there talking:

Princess: So what do you think of "hot chic", do you think she is good looking?
    Me: Yeah she is very pretty but I couldn't date her.
    Princess: Really?, well you do deserve someone better.
    Me: Aw thats sweet "princess".
    Princess: Even my mum said so (her mum btw is a teacher at the school we attend), she said you will marry the most beautiful girl and make her very happy!
    Me: Well i'm sorry to say it but your mum is very wrong.
    (Princess must of thought I was after pity since she had gotten up and had started to walk around)
    Princess: Ok, but you shouldn't put yourself down like that.
    Me: No what I mean is that I will never marry a girl...
    (I sat down with Princess back in the bush were hiding in)
    Princess: Why do you say that didn't you see the way "Hot chic" and all the girls at school talk to you????
    (I didn't really know what to say, would I tell her i'm gay or should I get out of this situation??? I chose the first option, I dont really know why it must of been the circumstances of being completely alone in a bush with one of the people I trust most.)
    Me: "Princess"... Im need to tell you somthing that you can't tell anyone else... not even your mum or your sisters...
    Princess: I promise (her eyes were wide but she had her cute smile which gave me confindence)
    Me: I can't marry a girl... I won't ever marry a girl... I can't love them that way.... its something I can't control... please don't hate me!
    Princess: Oh, "My name" (she grabbed my hand and held me close).
    Me: Princess please, please don't hate me!
    Princess: I don't and I won't... ever.
    (We held each other for a while not saying anything, just looking at the stars through the leaves of the bush that hid us from the outside world)
    Me: You know I think you are much prettier than "hot chic"...
    Princess: (she smiled) I love you "My name"! (thats as a friend BTW)
    Me: I love you to "princess"! (*hug*)

We emerged from the bush and went for a long walk, we talked about everything from if I had told my parents to who my crushes were. Turns out she had just handed in a report on bi, homo and hetero sexuality for her health class. So she understood the pain I had been going through (well as much as a straight person can). She also was very supportive and said that if i ever needed to talk to someone she would listen.

When we got back to the main house it was if nothing had happened, it was funny when a friend came up to us and did the whole where were you to huh? she looked at me and I looked at her and we laughed then went off and danced.

I never went with the intention of telling anyone and I realised that it couldve gone so wrong but thats why I urge others in my situation to seek out a person you trust and take a leap of hope! It can give you the energy to go on when everything else is wrong!

2. Amerigo

awwwwwwwwwww that was a lovely read :slight_smile:

3. Batman is swag

Awww! I'm fangirling now! :slight_smile:))) Congrats!