1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My ex outed me

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by yonnaluv, Jun 17, 2013.

1. yonnaluv

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    In the summer of 6th grade, I remember having phone conversations with my very attractive best friend and I would get butterflies. Sometimes I would daydream about her. I was kind of confused because I also had a crush on this other guy in my class. I finally came to terms with how I felt about her and I realized that it was a crush. I spent basically the whole summer contemplating and contemplating and finding a way to feel comfortable with my sexuality. I actually thought I was a lesbian. But then in 7th grade, I met the guy of my dreams. Then we had a terrible breakup and I fell in love with the popular girl in our grade, who didn't know I existed. Flash to 8th grade. My ex and I had slowly rekindled our relationship and become close friends. I confided to him, as of most of my close friends, that I was bisexual. I found out that he couldn't be trusted, because he decided to tell the whole freakin class. And it spread and spread to the whole middle school. After taking a very long time to forgive him, we dated again, but we had another terrible breakup. I was relieved, because I found that I was still in love with the popular girl I mentioned before. Of course, there were tons of rumors about who I like and whether or not I was 'legit' and stuff. Some guys even thought that I could convert people to bisexuality (I know, I was also like ' :bang: '), but in the end, I'm sort of relieved that I no longer have this chip on my shoulder and as I go to high school, I can move on with my life.

2. BornInTexas

Oh my god, I'm so, so, so sorry you were outed. :frowning2: (*hug*) I know the feeling of when you think you can trust someone with even the deepest secrets, and them fucking you over in the long run. (*hug*)

I'm glad to see you're optimistic about it, though. Do you have any plans to try and shrug it off and just tell the truth or something different? How do you think your your parents feel about it if they found out?

#2 BornInTexas, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
  3. yonnaluv

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I still don't know how I'm gonna tell my parents. At this point, since I'm finally away from my classmates and all the drama and shit, I just wanna take a breather. Well I'm going to a class party tomorrow, but only to see a few close friends. But after that, I'm taking a breather from everyone. :thewave: sorry i had to lol (!) i had to again lol

4. MixedNutz

That was really messed up what your ex did. I'm glad it worked out. Tell your parents when the times right. :thumbsup: