1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to one of my friends!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by lexi, Jun 24, 2013.

1. lexi

lexi Guest

Okay I'm really excited because this is the first person that I've came out to that isn't family/boyfriend!

So my best guy friend came over the other night, and we just sat outside and talked (from 11ish to almost 6am lol). He said he wanted a girlfriend and I jokingly (not really) said "me too!" He's used to it because I joke about it with my friends all the time.

But he caught me off guard by saying "is there any chance that you're bisexual?" And I just said yes. Simple as that.

It was the greatest feeling ever. (However, he did laugh his head off for about 10 minutes before being serious about it). We had a great time and he gave me advise. I asked if I should tell my other best friend and he said "what kind of friendship is it if you can't be honest about who you are?" And I think he's right. So I'll probably be telling some of my other friends as well (!)

However I'm not planning on going completely public yet- I live in a small minded town and I don't want to deal with everyone calling me a slut and telling me I'm going to hell :eusa_naug

Just wanted to get all this off my chest- I'm so happy that I told him!

2. Batman is swag

Congrats! Wow, that's an awesome friend with great advice. =)