1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Model gay adoptive ‘fathers’ sexually abused 6-year-old for years: offered him to ped

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Ticklish Fish, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Ticklish Fish

Model gay adoptive ‘fathers’ sexually abused 6-year-old for years: offered him to pedophile ring | LifeSiteNews.com

This is sad man... that kid haven't even started puberty >_>

This is from the end of article:
    if mods feel like this is not general news, go ahead and change it

EDIT: the first comment is already linking homosexuals to pedophiles, omg wtf

#1 Ticklish Fish, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
  2. Byron

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: Model gay adoptive ‘fathers’ sexually abused 6-year-old for years: offered him to

Oh for goodness sake. Pedophilia is disgusting and deplorable to begin with, but this is not good for the LGBT community. Just when be begin to make some headway in casting off the shackles of prejudges and superstition, this happens. I only hope that that child can recover from the psychological and physical trauma.

3. CptnBeefheart

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Re: Model gay adoptive ‘fathers’ sexually abused 6-year-old for years: offered him to

It's really sad, but this just proves that things like this can happen regardless of sexual orientation. The people commenting don't realize that.

4. Acanthophis

Out Status:
    A few people

I don't actually know how accurate that info is - that site is really right-wing, and I've done a lot of searching to see where else the story has appeared: Fox News, NYDailyNews, Reuters, etc... It'll take quite a bit of digging to find it on a less politically motivated site, which is apparently impossible because I can't find it anywhere else.

5. Ticklish Fish

I think ABC has a more left-wing way of writing the same news

6. Unknown5

Unknown5 Guest

One thing, this happens with straight people also, but the bigoted homophobes decided to publicize this story to try and make lgbt people look bad. Straight people are no better than lgbt's and were no better than them were are the same, but until people stop listening to superstitions myths and being ignorant about things they don't understand. We won't have equality.

7. 2112

The comments are depressing. Some idiot decided to do the math, apparently we're 8x more likely to be pedophiles :rolle:

8. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

The people commenting are the same ones who always call us the pedophiles. -_- So I'm not surprised.

9. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

If this story was true, then this would be the 1st time I have ever heard of a Gay Person being a Pedophile, everyone I have ever heard of has been a Straight Person, including more high profile cases such as the English DJ Jimmy Savile, Glam Rock Star Gary Glitter & TV Presenter Stuart Hall!

10. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I am absolutely disgusted at these comments. Not the anti-LGBT stuff, no. That I'm just about used to seeing (especially on a right-wing site) and I've seen much worse than what they're saying.

What I'm appalled at is the attitude that only religion can give you any sense of morality and that athiests/agnostics are amoral monkeys.

Seriously, I'm just waiting to have an absolutely empty head with only hostility to give, and my dick to be constantly up and to have the unstoppable urge to fuck everything that moves.

Come on brain, I haven't got all day!

11. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic

Some news about straight guy molesting a girl, everyone focus on the individual.
    But when a gay guy molest a child they focus on the orientation and they forget about the tons and tons of heterosexuals pedophiles they have heard of.

Also people assume that when a guy molest a boy he is gay.... He is not! Most gay people like grown up man with masculine traits that a boy havent developed yet.

Pedophilia isnt about boys or girls, is about kids. Just that boys are easier targets as parents are more protective and careful with daughters. This is more heteronormative 's fault as everyone assumes that leaving a girl with man is dangerous while leaving a boy with a man is not. Then, shit happens.

Also there is the theory that most pedophiles prefer boys because boys are more androginous and they like that androginity( girls have more feminity than boys have masculinity).

The fight against ignorance never ends.

12. Aldrick

Thank you. This +100,000,000,000,000.

13. Ticklish Fish

I never thought of that! :astonished:

14. Re: Model gay adoptive ‘fathers’ sexually abused 6-year-old for years: offered him to

Pedophilia exists within all sexualities
    Linking homosexuality with pedophilia has caused mostly harm to survivors of sexual abuse both gay and straight.

15. Rainbow Music

That is so f***ed up. Pedophilia is one of the most horrid things that there is. Why are people so cruel? It makes me so sick.

16. Straight ally

:slight_smile: no problem

17. Dani3l

People, people! Stop feeling depressed over the math that son of a freaking bitch made. He's stupid. Trust me, I'm smart :lol:

I just commented on that pile of shit that came out of his uh, I don't think he has one, "brain".

So here's my rant addressed to him (hope you love it):
    Even if that crap math was valid (which is not because one of your premises is ridiculously faulty - #4), that kind of logic should NEVER be blindly followed.

Example: we all know men are MUCH, MUCH more violent than women. You can see the number of male vs. female offenders here: Statistics on Women Offenders. And don't forget: there are more women than men in the USA and many other countries, even if by a few (see List of countries by sex ratio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and check the image and the column that says "total"). So, any moron can agree that the percentage of violent men is way higher. So what should we do? Lock 'em ALL up, strip them of their rights for safety purposes, do a background check and a psychological test on ALL men, prohibit them from adopting a child (by themselves) 'cause they have higher chances of beating the kid up, etc. Seems so very logical.

Another example: according to that same website, "Black females had an imprisonment rate nearly three times that of white females". Following your fallacious "logic", one should avoid all black women if there is a white one available, 'cause, you know, you don't wanna get stabbed or something "blacky" like that. Are you a disgusting racist?

I don't care if your math is perfect or not (it isn't). It could be the math that explains the Big Bang (do you even believe in that?). You are plain WRONG and I hope, some day, you see the freakin' light. The light of enlightenment of course, I don't want you to die :slight_smile: or do I?

LET PEOPLE LOVE WHO THEY WANT AND GO PRAY YOUR IDIOCY AWAY.

18. Straight ally

Jeje, well... Your comment is going to be deleted, i commented more diplomatic and it got deleted, then i decided to check what the heck happened, then i saw some warnig over the comment section

"Commenting Guidelines

LifeSiteNews welcomes thoughtful, respectful comments that add useful information or insights. Demeaning, hostile or propagandistic comments, and streams not related to the storyline, will be removed.

LSN commenting is not for frequent personal blogging, on-going debates or theological or other disputes between commenters.

Multiple comments from one person under a story are discouraged (suggested maximum of three). Capitalized sentences or comments will be removed (Internet shouting).

LifeSiteNews gives priority to pro-life, pro-family commenters and reserves the right to edit or remove comments.

Comments under LifeSiteNews stories do not necessarily represent the views of LifeSiteNews."

That is probably why you dont see many pro gay comments.

19. Dani3l

^ Yeah, I saw that... Oh, well. Those people can't be educated, anyways...