1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Anti gay christian decides to make an experiment: he lives undercover as gay for ...

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Straight ally, Jul 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    Huumm, this is interesting: an anti gay christian live undercover as a homosexual for a year, he even comes out as gay to his family (even thought he is straight), to experiment what is like to be gay.

The experience transform him, now he is no longer anti-gay and he even got her mother to turn into an pro gay advocate activist

Here is the video
    Anti-Gay Christian Lives 'Undercover' As Gay For a Year - YouTube

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: Anti gay christian decides to make an experiment: he lives undercover as gay for

Bravo I think in this case. Minus the lying.

3. srslywtf

Re: Anti gay christian decides to make an experiment: he lives undercover as gay for

I think this shows how horrible people can be and how messed up their attitudes are.

Glad he saw the light, but yeah... That the whole thing happened... ew.

4. Mohammad

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

It's great to see that a little empathy can go a long way in changing peoples' views.

5. Unknown5

Unknown5 Guest

That was interesting. A lot of times people don't understand something until they walk in another persons shoes.

6. Re: Anti gay christian decides to make an experiment: he lives undercover as gay for

awesome!

7. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

The fact that he was even willing to go through with that means that he felt something for gay advancement. The hardest-core of the opposition would probably consider gayness to be a choice or the result of stray thoughts and not enough time in church.

8. Ebro1122

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

I was raised fundamentalist Christian, and the whole idea of homosexuality was taught to me as an abominable crime against God. Needless to say, this really fucked me up when trying to come to terms with my sexuality.

9. RainbowMan

This thread is from 18 months ago, please start a new one if the topic is still relevant. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.