1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Ugandan LGBT activists sue US pastor-say missionaries responsible for Uganda's phobia

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Mohammad, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Mohammad

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ugandan Gay Rights Group Sues U.S. Pastor - The Daily Beast

2. Beware Of You

Re: Ugandan LGBT activists sue US pastor-say missionaries responsible for Uganda's ph

Why do they have to impose their bigotry on another country ? It's childish in a way the US doesn't have what they want so they go and mess up lives of Ugandans.

Hasn't the west done enough damage to Africa ?

Scott Lively is insaine, he wrote that pink swastica book which blamed homosexuals for the holocaust.(Despite the evidence that 15000 gay people were sent to the death camps people actually believe him)

Thankfully he is banned from entering the UK, the EU followed suit as well.

#2 Beware Of You, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
  3. chrisV

Re: Ugandan LGBT activists sue US pastor-say missionaries responsible for Uganda's ph

i hate living in america :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV0tS6G8NNU

i found this BBC documentary about a gay british guy who goes to uganda to see what it's like

#3 chrisV, Jul 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
  4. Amerigo

i thought it was the british imperialists? ugandans were practicing homosexuality long before europeans brought their homophobic ways, someone needs to put that in their history curriculum...

5. Pain

Pain Guest

Good luck to SMUG--though I have to wonder, why are we only hearing about this now, when the trial happened in January?

If things work out for SMUG, then that will probably be one of the most symbolic world gay rights victories of history.