1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Australian state lawmaker Reverend Fred Nile - gay people are mentally

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by BiPenguin, Jul 17, 2013.

1. BiPenguin

Religious nutter and elected Member of the Upper House of the New South Wales State Parliament(Australia) is at it again.

---------- Post added 18th Jul 2013 at 01:21 PM ----------

Screw Fred Nile and his religion. Marriage exist long before his religion staked their claim to it. And it's not as if religion has set the fine example they declare of others.

2. agonizingnose

God these people piss me off. Oh well, it was made legal over here across the ditch, hopefully you guys follow suit :slight_smile:

3. Amerigo

there's nothing like australia indeed

4. Linthras

Linthras Guest

They'll only single themselves as religious nutjobs. They won't convince anyone that doesn't already buy into that nonsense.

5. burg

it amazes me how people like this still exist in the australia government.as a culture they are so accepting of gay people.

6. TymeLawd

TymeLawd Guest

Yes I am a nutter. What of it? There's nothing wrong with being a bit bonkers! But why do religious people feel the need to compare something so basic to things like child brides? Society these days...