1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News The Alternating Bisexual

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by ttmab, Jul 20, 2013.

1. ttmab

I don't know if this article is on here, but I was so happy to find this. This explains my bisexuality in a way I never could. I hope I put this in the right section. :confused:

The Alternating Bisexual | Bi The Way

Hope this helps somebody.

2. Mrcake

Nice article

3. ttmab

Thanks! :grin:

4. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Definitely an interesting article. And, I am one of those that prefers a monogamous relationship.

5. RainbowMan

Certainly an interesting article, but it seems that I don't get it - perhaps I'm wrong, but I would think that most people wanted to be monogamous, and for a bisexual, that necessarily involves "picking a side" - at least for the duration of that relationship.

Not saying that choice has to be permanent, they might fall in love with someone of the other sex of their current partner next time, but as the article says, one relationship at a time is enough work! :grin:

6. ttmab

I think you're right, but for many people saying you're bisexual makes them think that you're just a slut, that you'll take it anywhere you can get it. As someone who is bi, the idea of a threesome with a man and woman is almost terrifying to me. For too long I though that meant I wasn't bisexual. I don't know why, but it's something about the mixing of genders that unsettles me. Many people don't understand that. I didn't understand it myself, really, until I read this.

7. biggayguy

That article explains it well. Monogamy is a choice.