1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Homophobic President and Deputy

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Ralphtruco, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Ugh I'm so tired of living on this country...I've been trying not to pay attention to the news and the little I do pay attention to, I get this -.-
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XliXqWSqS9U
    It's in Spanish...But is a deputy of the National Assembly denouncing that the leader of the opposition was in 2000 almost allegedly arrested for "immoral acts on a vehicle" with another guy and saying this things
    "We are not homophobic, it's not our problem what they do with their ASSES..."
    If they are really NOT homophobic, what the hell is this being discussed on an open channel in the National Assembly?
    And well just the way he says "he is an HOMOSEXUAL" makes it sound like an insult
    He later adds "accept the challenge FAGGOT"
    This is directed to the leader of the opposition (or Ricky Martin...he mentions him but I don't really get why xD)
    What bothers me the most is that after this happened, the idiotic President waved a gay flag and hugged a group of gay people to cover this up (he is also an homophobic idiot...Not so long ago in a public peach he said "I DO like women, like it's supposed to be. and kissed his wife)
    And well it's not like I needed any proof to know they are homophobic...It reads all over their stupid face -.-...With everything that's happening globally against gay rights I know this must seem small...but it's really bothering me -.-" I just needed to rant about this xD

2. KyleD

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    They say they are not homophobic but the way they act wreaks of homophobia. It's so ironic.

3. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    That's what bothers me the most -.-" UGH! It gets me angry everyone who says "I'm not homophobic...but : )"
    Well, unfortunately what's worst in this case (at least in my point of view) is that they are just using this as a way to retain power -.-" Because I know many brainless people who would prefer a dictator to a gay President....I just hate this chavistas so much -____-

4. KyleD

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    That is so sad. It's true what they say - homophobia is a disease.

5. dreambig

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Really is sad !

6. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    At least it has get media attention and now we have something to add to the list of this fascist dictator government...And almost anyone on the radio (that right now is the only way people of the position can express themselves freely) talked about this
    Still...As everything in this country, is a fad and will disappear eventually -_- Or until they mess up again
    Oh and group of LGBT went to the National Assembly and protested, there were not that many people .-.
    Así fue la protesta gay frente la Asamblea Nacional (+Fotos) | CaraotaDigital