1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Wentworth Miller On Attempted Suicide

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Pat, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Pat

Pat

Wentworth Miller Attempted Suicide Before Coming Out As Gay

Just an article that's been online today. Figured it would have been here. Hopefully, I can do all I can to make sure no one feels this sorrow or hopelessness. It's an on going battle in all honesty. The latest for me has been feeling like a burden to my straight friends. It's really neat that he was able to rebound in a big way and have the courage to come out in a circumstance such as the one in Russia. Short article, but encouraging.

2. KyleD

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    A very inspiring and encouraging article. Thanks for posting!

3. Ridiculous

Good role model.

(And he's 41?? Damn.)

4. SeriousCas

SeriousCas Guest

He is a really good guy

5. Pat

Pat

He's sexy as HELL too. Odd story. I'd never seen him before, and I went to my bros one day and he was watching Prison Break (torture me .__.) The only reason I could get through it was because he was sooooooooo sexy. I had no idea he was gay, so that's proof my gaydar is useless. I sent my bro a text the next day because that's when the news broke about the Russia thing and I told him I only watched the show because he was sexy haha. My bro just laughed. lol.