1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News "Former satanic drag queen finds love in Jesus-hatred from gay community"

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by 143kc, Sep 12, 2013.

1. 143kc

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Full article here:Former 'Satanic Drag Queen' Finds Love in Jesus, Hatred From Gay Community

This article sickens me :frowning2:. Someone I used to be very close to posted it on Facebook....

Opinions: (it is so horrible I believe that every word in it is full of hate).... This article surely shows god's love, right?

#1 143kc, Sep 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2013
  2. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    The part of him joining drag queens and bla bla bla cause they are royalty and rockstar blablaboa , that part is the key of what this is...he wants to be seen/wellknown/famous, he wants to shock, he wants attention...he is an attention wh*** who first used his homosexuality as a tool for that, but it backfired in form of bullying so he decided to keep his game but in the other side, the homophobic one...

He is just going with his confused agenda.

3. Munyal

:eusa_doh:

4. Just Jess

Sometimes, I would rock and roll all night, and then, I would party every day. It was a nightmare. I was so cool. I was the breeze.

5. biggayguy

The whole story stinks. I question if it's even real. I'd say Modern medicine has his HIV in remission not divine intervention. Most faith healers are very careful about claiming to cure HIV. It's too easily confirmed or refuted.

6. Just Jess

Oh it's over-the-top Onion article fake. I just like how the author just couldn't resist a little subtle political dig while he was at it,

Because we all know all that being gay and listening to that Marilyn Manson that all the middle aged kids are listening to these days is a one way ticket to voting to support welfare.

7. 143kc

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    ^This was an article I saw posted by radical Christians I used to talk to... They fully believed it/supported it...... Sickening!

8. RainDreamer

The title of the article itself baffled me. Like, it sounds like some comedy drama. Satanic drag queen? I...I want to laugh, but I can't due to how serious this seems to be...

9. GayTornado

How much did he get paid for this

10. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This group seems to be real.

Yet another example that the extreme right will take and paint us all with. Now, we're all Marylin Manson and Kiss fans who want nothing to do but murder Christians.

Yay.

11. 2112

He looks like he gained a lot of weight and changed his face shape...
    That's exactly what made us gay. :rolle:

I know I have more than 8 percent body fat and I haven't been shunned yet...

Is that even physically possible??

No. They really don't.

Well, that isn't arrogant and condescending... :rolle:

12. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The name, "McNutt", seems fitting.

But having sex 20 times in one day??? I'd think he wouldn't have time to eat, and thus lose a ton of weight, along with the cocaine.

13. Evil Monkeyz

Oh so much is wrong with this article. Not just how offensive and biased it is, but also with how un-scientific it is. "Sex 20 times a day" and hit by bricks and two-by-fours as a child? Plus, which LGBT community did he join that freaking bullied him? The dude should have done some research and made sure he was joining the right site... It disturbs me but I'll shut my mouth after saying...

... It's definitely McNutty. :grin:

14. 143kc

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

Someone is still gay... Obviously....

15. 2112

None, because this is completely fake.

16. Beware Of You

Bizarrely the Christian Post is a real publication. Parts of this are really sad to be honest the guy was apparently bullied horrifically
    This makes me think that he would be more likely to suck up this stuff since his sexuality has made his childhood so horrible, but its not his sexuality its other people.

But it goes downhill

I guess I could be a sex addict, but I never touch drugs and I don't have HIV (you don't catch AIDS) because like a normal person I use protection. He didn't I have limited sympathy for someone HIV+ being a sex addict

No its just modern anti-retrovials be thankful for medicine

I highly doubt that is true unless he meet the pink army Fox News claims is real