1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Gambian President: ‘Homosexuality more deadly than all natural disasters put together

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Beware Of You, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Beware Of You

Another day another homophobic head of state

So we are as deadly as everything bad that has happened to the world. Lovely

This guy is a tool anyway, he claimed to have cured aids using "natural remedies" he probably just made a fool of his country on front of the UN

Gambian President: ‘Homosexuality more deadly than all natural disasters put together’ - PinkNews.co.uk

2. Sully

Re: Gambian President: ‘Homosexuality more deadly than all natural disasters put toge

Well. If nothing else. We can at least say that we make an impression on some people.

3. blueberrymuffin

Re: Gambian President: ‘Homosexuality more deadly than all natural disasters put toge

I'm guessing he would know about the obsession of world domination. Don't tell me a head of state never dreams of this. The AIDS comment is nothing new for african politicians. At the summits they used to deny that even *one* case of AIDS existed in their country.

4. Ridiculous

I think we all need to get together and concentrate our deadly power towards a certain Gambian president.

5. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

If homophobes are often repressed homosexuals; he must be flaming!

6. TheMailman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

:roflmao:
    Maybe all our combined hatred directed at him will stop his shriveled, black little heart. LGBT UNITE!

7. Tim

Tim

With your powers combined, I am Captain Homosexuality!

8. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

How did Africa develop such homophobic attitudes? It seems to be a confluence of Islamic and Christian influences, aligned with strong-men dictators. I wonder what attitudes towards homosexuality in Africa were like prior to Colonial times, and how they evolved into what we see so often today.

9. lukeluvznicki13

I read that and showed my mom that too (it was in the newspaper)
    I was really annoyed and it angered me. o.e

---------- Post added 30th Sep 2013 at 05:26 PM ----------

South Africa isn't homophobic. Same sex marriages are legalised here :slight_smile:
    A lot of the Islamic countries in Africa are very anti LGBT though /:

10. Momosboy

I defer you to the Ethiopian eunuch.

11. LILuke

AUGH!!!

:bang::bang::bang:

You know, if people want to go ahead and say that they don't agree with same sex marriage for whatever reason then FINE! I don't like it and I think they're an idiot but whatever, you can have your moronic opinion. Can people just STOP with this PATHETIC attempt to scapegoat gay people for whatever stupid political agenda they're trying to promote!?! I mean who honestly believes this kind of nonsense?

12. Jonathan

If we're so powerful...world domination is but a breath away :badgrin:

13. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Of course it is! They figured our whole agenda out, you guys. But yeah, it's not like nuclear weapons, religion or genocide is a bigger threat to the world than two dudes fucking.

14. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

This might end up an excuse for European and other rich countries not to provide aid to Gambia, which is really not something they can afford. Although I think he's a disgusting man due to his ignorance, he might have just made life even worse for a third of Gambia's population living in absolute poverty.

15. Re: Gambian President: ‘Homosexuality more deadly than all natural disasters put toge

Funny how hundreds of people in San Francisco don't die every day.

16. Who knows

Who knows Guest

[​IMG]

17. BiPenguin

Wow. Just wow. Nothing like a tsunami of malice to wipe out millions of people.

18. LILuke

Pfft, we don't KILL people, we infect them with the Gay - which is far worse.

God, get your facts straight. :eusa_naug

19. SouthernPangun

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning

Other people of the same mindset as the one who said it to start with. [I just needed that one sentence but I like the head banging against the wall so it stayed for my amusement].

We infect them with the Gay and then the idiots who actually believe that we're a disease or something kill them and then accuse us of it. Thus, we get blamed for the killing.

20. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

This is the same guy who said he could "cure" homosexuality by doing a massage with a special cream and bananas... I'm not making this up, either.