1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Minnesota Vikings-AP loses 2-yr old son due to abuse

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by EscapeArtist, Oct 12, 2013.

1. EscapeArtist

BREAKING - Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson’s 2-year-old son has died from injuries suffered during a reported assault by his mother's boyfriend. Adrian Peterson's father Nelson Peterson confirmed Friday with the Pioneer Press that the boy was the son of Adrian Peterson. TMZ initially reported Friday that the child was severely beaten by his mother's boyfriend. According to the Sioux Falls police, the boy died Friday afternoon. The boy's name is expected to be released early next week. Adrian Peterson briefly spoke Friday to news outlets before news that his son died. Peterson said he appreciated the support from fans and the Vikings staff. "This is a private matter. I'm going to ask you all to please just respect my privacy," he said.

:icon_sad:

2. MinusK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. LILuke

Absolutely horrible, made me sick to my stomach when I read this. :frowning2:

4. EscapeArtist

I'm a Minnesota native, and was just as shocked. In following news headlines, however, Peterson wasn't even AWARE that he had fathered this little boy until shortly before his death. What is the world coming to?

5. GirlWhoWaited

So sad. This has happened 3 times here in my area this year. The one kid was the son of a girl I went to high school with. I don't understand people hurting babies like that. :icon_sad:

6. Silver Sparrow

That's just horrible.