1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Remember when homosexuals were halfway likeable people?

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by KandyKrush, Oct 17, 2013.

1. KandyKrush

2. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

We don't do what we do to be likable; we do what we do so we can live a half-way decent life. If he doesn't like us trying to live a half-way decent life, that's too bad.

3. Aquilo

Is this a satire site or something? I mean look at the title from this article from that site: 'UK women are fat, ugly, tattooed, unstylish & unfeminine'...

Edit: And.. 'Homosexuals, like most minorities, don't really want 'equality'.'... Right, we wish to be repressed, have lesser rights, want to be persecuted by goverments, wish to be afraid of violent homophobes if we take it in our silly heads to walk hand in hand with someone we love and we love the weird way some people look at us when they find out we're gay...

and surely mentioning something like this wouldn't be allowed on this site because:

'The reason this site has moderated comments is because I'm not prepared to give freedom of speech to those people who work so hard to deny it to others.'

So either is site is maintained by someone with bad satire or just some crazy lunatics.

#3 Aquilo, Oct 18, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  4. biggayguy

Anyone can say anything they like in a blog. It's an opinion so take it with a large grain of salt.

5. DrkRayne

This is bull-ish. And frankly offensive and stupid. But its a blog and these days...anyone can write anything and post it online.

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh yes, I remember. I also remember when we were told - in words and actions - what happened when faggots got a bit too uppity. (Hint: it involved missing teeth.) it seems the main problem the author has with "girls and gays" is that there's no longer one template we're all required to follow. Our rights aren't something you can benevolently bestow, for which you'll earn our lasting gratitude. We're busy living our own lives, thanks.

I'm sorry - I don't think I have anything to learn from this "civilized white man".

Lex

7. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wish there were an "other" and a blank space in his "What do you find most attractive on a woman" poll. :rolle:

8. DrkRayne

Exactly

Why am I seeing/hearing some white man talk about n*ggers and how when you give them a little be they ask for me. "Well damn it they wanted to no longer be slaves but look here, now they asking to vote, next the'll be asking to go to our schools and marry white women." "Give those n**gers a little freedom and look what happened. Hell in the North they got more rights than anyone. They need to be happy instead of just asking for more."
    I'm black so when he talks about supposed minorities it pisses me off.
    This is exactly how people react when they know NOTHING about how the other half lives. ugh.

9. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Another reason I am PROUD to be a Northerner.

10. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
  11. Hexagon

Absolute bullshit.

12. Ruthven

[​IMG]

This person is beyond ridiculous.

13. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Poor darling's upset: we no longer even pretend to see him as our superior whom we so respectfully ask to grant us rights, as his divine straight-white-man position allows.

Spoiled little shit. He can't stand that we're all gaining rights, he can't stand being someone's equal. He can't be superior by his own merit, he has to artificially force others down to pretend he's worth more.

14. silas99

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow, he has some serious issues. I kind of got bored reading half way through because of repetition. He was going on a bit really.... Much like your stereotypical woman :wink:

15. 2112

No, he doesn't have a point.

What?? I don't know anyone who hates straight people just for being straight, and equal rights (which is exactly what we want, no more or less) aren't going to "rip apart the fabric of normal society". What exactly IS "normal society"?

I'd like him to explain how we're "hateful individuals" and how those "stupid words" could possibly "belittle normal people"...on second thought, no, I don't want him to explain.

This reminds me of something someone said on Facebook: "When they quit bashing white, male, heterosexual, Christians, I'll listen and work with them." Yeah, because they are the ones being bashed. But I guess that guy would just say I'm "playing the victim card"...:rolle:

16. Oxelotl

See a couple times I thought, I can kinda see the logic in which she's getting at it here, maybe one sentence makes sense, and then she says something stupid, screws it up, and then I remember she's very very stupid. Stupid article.

17. Lipstick Leuger

Well opinions are like assholes......we all have one.

18. June Cleaver

Wow! What a uninformed answer for a nice post! June

19. Emberstone

Judging by the writing, it is another white, male christian who is a fat, lazy, incompetant slob who blames everyone else for his ineptitude and lack of work ethic.

20. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He calls it the homosexual agenda so soon as I read that, I stopped reading.