1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Blonde Gypsy Girl's Mother Confirmed

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by DrkRayne, Oct 25, 2013.

1. DrkRayne

Greece's Mystery Girl's Mother Found: DNA Tests Confirm Bulgarian Roma Woman Is Blond Child's Biological Parent

So I'm really confused about what they are supposed to do now? They arrested the man and woman who claimed to be her parents and charged them with child abduction. They assumed the blond girl was victim of human trafficking.

Now they have a DNA confirming the girls mother, the mother gave her to this family to raise because she couldnt afford to care for the girl. They didnt buy the girl, or anything. They "casually" adopted her from the woman. It wasn't a legal adoption though

So now what? Are they going to drop the charges against her "Gypsy" family and give her back via legal adoption?
    Will they just drop them and charge them with false documentation, take the girl anyway and give her to a family they think she should be with.
    Just drop charges and send those parents back home and give the girl up for adoption to someone else.

2. Amerigo

the fact that she was blonde means nothing, none of my family members have the exact same complexion/hair colour. there's a big difference between genotype and phenotype which the police failed to recognise, they were simply eager to put the blame on mame, quite frankly. i love how her biological parents are in fact roma. plenty of bulgarians with blonde hair...

it was fairly irresponsible to casually give her child up for adoption, but it's not a criminal offence in my eyes. my aunt was casually adopted when she was a child, no problems there. i have no idea myself as to what happens now. it seems our source of information - the media - is disinterested in revealing to us the concerns of both parties, i.e. the biological mother and the greek roma couple. i'm sure there will be conflicts.

---------- Post added 25th Oct 2013 at 04:43 PM ----------

also, i love this family portrait:

[​IMG]

---------- Post added 25th Oct 2013 at 04:53 PM ----------

ναις μπαλαμο

3. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is very interesting. The couple has multiple kids that were supposedly born during a 12 month period so maybe those other kids may have been given to them like this girl was. It seems like this girl would get to go back to the only parents she's known. I hope all the best for her.

4. Beware Of You

The problem is it isn't a legal adoption, none of the official channels were followed, these channels are meant to protect kids from child snatching by not bothering they set off alarm bells.

How do you know they were fit to adopt that kid? I heard she was begging or something, prettty sure they would get checked out before she was adopted if done legit.

One thing still stands, they did commit fraud by not registering the birth properly and claiming it was her own, that is still criminal

5. Silver Sparrow

6. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Even though this should have gone through the relevant authorities, the only reason this happened is because the parents are Romani. Nobody would have bothered with a black-haired, middle-class, white couple with a blonde daughter, but the entrenched prejudice against Romani people was why this all happened.

As far as I'm aware, most human trafficking in Europe is made up of white Eastern Europeans, not Romani.