1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Gay waiter received hate message instead of tip

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by DrkRayne, Oct 25, 2013.

1. DrkRayne

2. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Can't they just admit that they are greedy bastards instead of using the God excuse?
    If you don't have a tip for the waiter admit it :slight_smile:

3. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

There are a lot of idiots around. They said the word god so they are clearly brainwashed religious idiots. I hate people who think that their belief's should apply to everyone. I feel sorry for the waiter though.

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Of course this happened in Ohio..

If you don't want to leave a tip, then don't go and eat at a restaurant. Or, if you dot like the waiter, ask for another one. It's not that hard...

5. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This is why I would hate to work in customer service. The amount of hate I would receive would skyrocket if I ever decided to work in those sorts of jobs in my community.

6. ShadowSpirit26

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I hope that whoever wrote that message is banned from that restaurant, but I doubt that will ever happen. :icon_mad:

What a cheapskate.

7. Minamimoto_Fan

How can one tell if a server is really gay or not? Sounds like somebody just didn't want to give up 5 bucks, what a bunch of hateful cheapskates

8. nichison

One thing I can't stand is people that hide behind religion when they discriminate. "Oh no, WE dont hate gay people, GOD does". I have two words for anyone who does that. Fuck you. If you're going to be a homophobic asshole, at least be brave enough to admit that its you and not some group that you belong to.

9. Shiny Espeon

Of course it's in a Kansas City suburb. It's been all over the local news for a few days now, and it's been shown that he's received so much support from the public.

But sometimes, I wish they wouldn't run news stories about hate. It just seems to give a platform for people to spew hate. Even if the end result is a public outcry against it, bigots still get to spew filth to the masses with stories like this.

10. Jonathan

I hope those people never intend on eating there again. If they try to, I don't think they'll have a pleasant experience.

11. LILuke

Ugh, I hate people so much. Like seriously, how bigoted can you get that you actually believe that this kind of crap is justified?

12. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Actually, it was in Kansas, one of the worst states to be gay or pregnant in. There are almost no protections for LGBT individuals or couples, and abortion is virtually illegal in the Sunflower State. In fact, for the last two years, the Kansas Legislature probably hasn't passed a bill that didn't involve some restriction on abortion, and state law now defines life as beginning at fertilization.

13. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's the first thing I looked for. And it wasn't rural Kansas. It was Overland Park KS, one of the most uptight suburbs of the fairly large Kansas City area where breeding and church come first. And then, how do they know he's gay? I've had many waiters I've suspected are gay, but I don't make that assumption. There have always been straight hairdressers and gay professional athletes, so that was extra jerky of these lowlife pieces of shit to do that. If anybody needs to be "outed," these a-holes do.

14. GirlWhoWaited

I think I would have told them that if it was so offensive to promote my lifestyle, they shouldn't be sitting in my section, as I would still get paid my hourly wage. That and that if they wanted a sinless waiter, they were welcome to go sit in the desert and wait for the manna to arrive. :soapbox:

15. photoguy93

I hate when this happens, but the reactions are what makes it worth it. So glad to see that people have rallied around the waiter. I think he's doing the right thing and remaining quiet and letting his actions speak louder - the moldy piece of stinky cheese idiot who wrote it will have to face the consequences and should feel very lucky that his name Hasn't leaked yet. (Not that our side would ever cause him harm...but you know what I'm saying.)

16. GayNerd

Terrible. This is what you'd expect from greedy cheapskate people, Mr. Krabs coming to mind. :lol:

But all kidding aside, money doesn't have anything to do with it. Ugh, people these days...