1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News U.S. Evangelicals shift campaign of intolerance against gays to Uganda

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Rakkaus, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Culture war: Film links U.S. Evangelicals to intolerance against gays in Uganda

Disgusting, these Evangelicals really are sick, twisted, evil people.

For centuries they've gotten away with preying on poor, vulnerable, uneducated Americans promising them that if they hate gays and throw all their meager earnings onto the collection plate each Sunday, then one day they will achieve 'prosperity' and a place in Heaven.

Now that they are finally coming to the realization that they have lost the 'Culture War' in America, these parasites are seeking out new hosts to feed off of, whether they be Russia or Uganda or Zimbabwe or any other vulnerable developmentally-challenged nation.

Sick that they are taking advantage of the poverty and misery of Uganda, not to the feed the hungry or clothe the naked or heal the sick like Jesus says to in the Bible, but to promote a gospel of incredible Hate, even going so far as to advocate for anti-gay legislation to be signed into law, whether it be the "anti-gay propaganda law" in Russia, or this vicious "Kill the Gays" bill in Uganda.

These bloodsucking parasites should be ashamed of themselves. Evangelical Christians contribute nothing but hatred and division, horrors, death, and destruction to the entire world.

2. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    And Christians have the gall to call themselves the martyrs.

3. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    Missionaries should be outlawed. They destroy traditional cultures and are nothing but a conversion ploy.

4. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've always wanted to start an anti-missionary organization, and deploy people to combat these so-called Christians, and thwart their conversion efforts.

5. Sitri

"For those 12 long hours, God and Satan fought for my soul. In the end, I had no doubt that God had won, but one question lingered in my mind. Which of the twain was God?"

If I were a religious person, these are the people I'd call satanists. The scariest part is, these evangelicals have no doubt in their mind that they are doing the right thing. I elect that we build some sort of asylum to nurse evangelists back to health and help them understand things like 'ethics'.

6. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone