1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Book leads to child abuse and murder charges

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by DrkRayne, Nov 12, 2013.

1. DrkRayne

So I got this petition in my email and decided to send it around after some googling. Apparently there is a book advocating beating a child with plumbing materials as a form of punishment.

Now I'm not against corporal punishment, but there is a different between a smack on the bottom for kicking and biting someone and hitting a 3 year old with a plumbing ware for mispronouncing a word.Another child's death linked to Pearls and "To Train Up a Child" - Mankato attachment parenting | Examiner.com

So...yeah...um...just sending this out for a few more signatures.

https://www.change.org/petitions/am...campaign=40388&alert_id=DNCnDVAoDH_yVRNmBYIBy

2. Silver Sparrow

Ugh. Just... what is humanity coming to?

3. nichison

This is absolutely disgusting. Whoever does this to a child deserves to be beaten themselves.

4. Sitri

Where's the "vomit all over the floor" smily? Do we not have one? Because this makes me sick. Like actually nauseous.

5. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Life has always been like this. Its just now we are more aware of it due to the mainstream media and technology. Hopefully now these issues can be addressed properly.

#5 MrAllMonday, Nov 12, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2013