1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Lesbian waitress who said she got anti gay note got less than honorable discharge

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by sldanlm, Dec 3, 2013.

1. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

2. not looking so hot for her is it?

3. Zeevie

Still can't understand why she would lie about such a thing. It's stories like these that end up affecting real victims of homophobia when they're either not believed or taken seriously. I can't really comment on her being dishonourably discharged from the military but lying, especially about something so important and bringing it to the media's attention was just a bad move :/ and then to falsely say she had brain cancer? It's just horrid and unfathomable.

4. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Gay waitress in homophobic tip dispute accused of being compulsive liar | Mail Online a couple other sites of interest. Her problem may be she's a compulsive liar. Athough she was actually a Marine at one time, she allegedly lied about being in combat, and a survivor of a bomb blast. It made me a little angry at the time I read it, because my former same sex partner and the person I'm currently dating did get deployed. The year she was gone from me was the most frustrating time of my life, not knowing whether she'd come back alive, or if she did, unhurt.

Was anti-gay rant on check a hoax?

5. Spitfire71

Definitely looking like a hoax and an attention-grabber.

It's up to people to be responsible with their donations, but I would really want a judge to rule she has to pay back those who donated to her, like some cancer fraud stories have gone. Ridiculous.

6. DoriaN

Once again I'll repeat:

"But if you fail to do this, you will be sinning against the Lord; and you may be sure that your sin will find you out".

"People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs."

I can't imagine her pain or grief or hurt... We bring such things on ourselves; I'm stabbed my own foot once or twice... or a few times... or many.

7. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This. And those against us will be sure to use it whenever possible. Is this woman even a lesbian? Maybe no one knows since she's such a liar. Hmm, very odd. :eusa_liar

8. DrkRayne

She refunded all the money. I got mine back. :/