1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Another NFL Story, former kicker Chris Kluwe details stint with Minnesota Vikings

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Pat, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Pat

Pat

Chris Kluwe blasts former Vikings bosses Frazier, Spielman, Priefer - CBSSports.com

In relation to the Aaron Rogers story, I guess it is possible that he could lose his job. The team sure can make you seem like you're, "not the same player you were" whenever they decide to. When it comes to Rogers, I remember him being cleared to play and still sitting out and being visibly upset over it. I wonder if it had anything to do with his gay rumors surfacing?? Any who, I thought this article was eye-opening into the backstage of what could happen when you're an outspoken athlete.

2. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Fuck all these people. I'd bet there are a good enough number of gays and bis in the NFL. They probably have circle jerks under their belts when they were teens. They see a lot of the best of the best, in physical form and physical power, in addition to all that hugging, ass grabbing, towel snapping, and knowing how everyone on their team is hung. The word is denial. That's why they flip out when someone comes out. It sort of ruins the secret that gay and bi guys in pro sports do in fact exist. The book "Behind the Mask" about pro baseball alluded to the notion that some of those hot looking baseballers (hotter than football players in some ways) were hooking up while on the road or were on the down low. It's almost as if athletes are "above the law" when it comes to have been dealt a hand, in terms of their sexuality.

3. Pat

Pat

I definitely agree Tightrope. What's interesting here is that Chris isn't even gay. He just refused to stand by and watch his family members go without the benefit of marriage. Very commendable. He could've pulled back at any point to preserve his job, and he didn't. So much respect.

4. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It wouldn't shock me if this helped Ayanbadejo out of Baltimore, too.

He was at the end of his contract and getting older, but it still wouldn't shock me if it helped him out the door.

5. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Even if it's the reason they let him go it's a shit reason, numbers-wise as well, as long as morally. He was the best statistical punter in Vikings history.