1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Gay Catholic Leftist is President of Sicily

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by HuskyPup, Jan 7, 2014.

1. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  2. ShadowSpirit26

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Interesting. Sicily has always been a place with deep seeded roots to organized crime. Im pretty sure that I either read or heard somewhere, that that is one of the reasons why Sicily and Italy don't get along to well. That's just from what I heard though. I wonder if he can take care of the corruption there as well as help further LGBT rights in Sicily. Although, I don't know of any current plans regarding LGBT rights. Im also part Sicilian by the way. I would love to go to there and Italy someday, but due to the catholic church and rampant homophobia, I don't think that I would be able to enjoy it too much. :dry:

3. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    His job is certainly going to be more difficult than governing most regions, and possibly more difficult than governing some countries.

I fear that if he's assassinated it'll be (likely falsely) attributed more to the fact that he's gay than that he's a political/administrative reformer. His sexuality won't mean as much to corrupt officials and other criminals as his wishes to overhaul the bureaucracy and expose their corruption.

4. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  5. Mzansi

Hopefully he can guide the Island on a path similar to their Northern Provincial relatives,
    The South of Italy hasn't been doing very well.

6. Necromancer

Necromancer Guest

A gay leftist became president in the Texas of Europe? Respect. Mad respect.