1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News UKIP politician: David Cameron to blame for floods because he made gay marriage legal

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Beware Of You, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Beware Of You

I kid you not, I think UKIP are the new nasty party since most of the bigoted tories have quit and gone to UKIP, I hope anyone who voted for this clown sees what a fool he is

UKIP politician: David Cameron to blame for floods because he made gay marriage legal ยท PinkNews.co.uk

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: UKIP politician: David Cameron to blame for floods because he made gay marriage l

Well you can't fault his logic. I mean the two are so CLEARLY related.

3. Dented

Re: UKIP politician: David Cameron to blame for floods because he made gay marriage l

Oh come on, I was quite happy with the fact that these kind of morons never got any coverage over here...

4. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family

When gay marriage was made legal in Massachusetts, half the teams in the NFL lost.

When it was made legal in Iowa, there was a snow storm in the middle of the winter!

When it became legal in Canada, nights grew longer and days grew shorter. It wasn't until December 21 that the days finally stopped getting shorter.

When it became legal in New York, hurricanes were forming during hurricane season in the south!

When it became legal in Illinois, the state saw tornadoes that it gets every year.

When it became legal in the Netherlands, 9/11 happened in the USA several months later.

When Iceland legalized gay marriage, there was no ice. Only grassy fields and mountains!

Coincidence? I think not!

#4 Skaros, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
  5. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

On one mental level I can't believe what I'm reading. They've lost contact with reality... or perhaps this is simply manipulation. If it is manipulation then they should be ashamed of themselves for using the floods to gain an advantage. I'm laughing. It's my immature reaction. I can't help it. Although their stupidity also angers me.

6. Beware Of You

Also what makes me snigger is that NI the only part of the UK to have no plans for same sex marriage got Flooded!

7. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

It's a last desperate attempt and utterly silly. Yeah it's too much! xD Everything I learned about geography is wrong! Seriously it'd be scary if people believed such nonsense.

8. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

"Seriously it'd be scary if people believed such nonsense."

A lot of people do...

9. Beware Of You

40% of the US believes that the Earth is 6,000 years old, that God created everything, Noah's ark occurred etc.

10. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

You'd think opposing equal marriage would be in breach of the libertarian principles Farage and UKIP frequently espouse.

I hear this guy used to be a member of the standing at the back, dressed stupidly and looking stupid party too.

11. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

You mean it isn't?

12. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Would I seem like the insane one if I said I believe a lot of people are incapable of thinking for themselves? It makes sense to me but it's so terrifying I don't want to believe it. Just because it's unpleasant doesn't mean it ain't true! If I told the doctor they'd call me paranoid. I could go further and say put stuff in our food to make us more passive... am I losing it? Argh, it's all greed, human nature is weird!

13. Hexagon

Honestly, I'm rather proud of this power.

14. Mzansi

Hopefully the UK is smart enough not to allow such bigots into power :slight_smile:

15. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Dunno about you but I'm going to go flood Nottinghamshire for the sole purpose of annoying the locals and Robin Hood

16. 70th City

Sounds like another clown has escaped from the circus.

17. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

"Hopefully the UK is smart enough not to allow such bigots into power"

We aren't, I assure you...

18. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

Hahaha brilliant!!!

UKIP have no chance in future elections. They only target issues that the main parties have little focus on and try to get noticed by acting odd. They are becoming as unpopular as the BNP.

19. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Oh god you've done it now! Now you watch as they win the next general election by a landslide...

20. King

Fortunately the opinion polls have not been favourable to UKIP recently, they have been floating around the 12% mark recently, with the Liberal Democrats beating them on some opinion polls.

They have hit a crisis due to the number of councillors or MEP's making highly controversial remarks, mainly about LGBT rights or immigration.

Luckily their views don't represent the views of the British people, in fact even their own party disagree with said views.